No announcement yet.

Best Ever In-game Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely love the first stage track from Sonic Adventure 2 'Escape from the City'

Anubis: Zone of the Enders 'Beyond the Bounds' (remix)

Katamari Damacy 'Que Sera Sera'

Katamari Damacy 'Suteki Hoshi no Sanpo wa Suteki'

Lumines 'Lights'
    Last edited by jimtendo; 15-06-2009, 14:42.

Comment

Thread fixed (I think)

Comment

Nice job Boris. Now I can post this:

Anything I've said before is null and void. This is my favourite game music. Just hearing it makes me want to play:

Comment

This still rouses me up every time I hear it.

Comment

The Eri Nobuchika track lights is superb, I have her album and it is fantastic. Mondo Grosso produced it and he is a wicked producer.

Comment

Playing Grandia at the moment which is a wonderful, charming game with a superb soundtrack to boot. I particularly like this one:

Comment

Another Panzer Dragoon Saga one, this one is almost relaxing given it is the battle music from one of the areas.

Comment

Gorgeous. Lovely soundtracks, all the Panzer Dragoon ones. Sme of the earliest VGM I bought too. Paid a premium for the PD Zwei arranged album if I remember correctly.

Comment

I've been listening to the Ridge Racers soundtrack at work the last couple of days. Lots of choons from R4 which just makes it incredible music!

Comment

Harry gregson Williams score for Mgs sons of liberty.

Comment

I like the music from Donkey Kong Country + Super Ghouls and Ghosts. In fact they have epic tunes.

Ghost ship and underwater segments...nuff said.

In fact the 16bit era was totally amazing what they did with mainly midi music.
                        Last edited by PaTaito; 13-01-2012, 23:01.

Comment

Originally posted by PaTaito View Post
                          In fact the 16bit era was totally amazing what they did with mainly midi music.
                          The 16bit era was sampled music
                          and I still love the DKC soundtrack, I often fire up the game just to have a listen for old times sake, same with Starwing and Super R-type.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Solar View Post
                              The 16bit era was sampled music
                              and I still love the DKC soundtrack, I often fire up the game just to have a listen for old times sake, same with Starwing and Super R-type.
                              Super G+G was surely midi!?

Comment

Originally posted by PaTaito View Post
                                Super G+G was surely midi!?
                                Just had to go listen to this one for a minute, and you are right, it does sound very much like a midi.
                                But the SNES is fully digital capable, with some games even being made in DPL, so why they would make it midi is beyond me.

Comment

Working...
                                X