Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has everyone been playing this week?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on ps3 been playing as only just got one in last few weeks

katamari forever
    resident evil 5
    motorstorm pacific rift
    fifa 10
    call of duty world at war

and should have wipeout hd this friday if its still coming out this week on disc.

Comment

Wii Fit Plus!

And bits of Bowser's Inside Story. And Animal Crossing Wild World.

Comment

Left 4 Dead - most fun I've had with my clothes on for a while!

Comment

you took your clothes off part way through playing?

Comment

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare on PC. Strange, this one had flown under my radar. It's quite exciting although a bit short and might even be a sleeper hit.

Comment

Back to Demon's Souls, after the US release means more people are getting into it. Still a great, great game, flaws and all - not perfect, but definitely up there on my all-time favourites. Finally getting my second character to the point where he's actually capable of being badass, though PvP still isn't my strong suit.

Comment

Double post, kinda.

Comment

Halo ODST Firefight, Rez HD and Geometry Wars 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Eight Rooks View Post
                    Back to Demon's Souls, after the US release means more people are getting into it. Still a great, great game, flaws and all - not perfect, but definitely up there on my all-time favourites. Finally getting my second character to the point where he's actually capable of being badass, though PvP still isn't my strong suit.
                    I'm going to convert my main into a PVP nightmare and just go and grief people I think. He's already pretty good, even though I didn't develop him for that purpose. First time I run into someone with the anti-magic cloud miracle I'm gonna be stuffed though

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                      you took your clothes off part way through playing?
                      Yes, yes I did. I was literally beating the zombies off (I know that doesn't really work).

Comment

I'll do this as a broad swipe which includes what's about to hit my playlist in the next few days as they arrive and avoid a write up of thoughts on each as it's a bit much:

-Metal Gear Solid Touch
                        -Gangs of London
                        -Grand Theft Auto IV
                        -Grand Theft Auto: Episodes of Liberty City
                        -Demon's Souls
                        -Uncharted: Drakes Fortune
                        -Uncharted 2: Amongst Thieves
                        -Call of Duty: World at War
                        -Sam & Max: Season 2
                        -Axle and Pixel
                        -Fairytale Fights
                        -Borderlands
                        -Forza Motorsport 3

Predictably, it's a case of very, very small progress on all

Comment

Played through Shadow of the Colossus again in its entirety last Wednesday when waiting for Uncharted 2 to arrive - played it upscaled on my PS3 and it looked absolutely stunning. I was terrified that it would've aged shockingly badly and that my fond memories would've been ruined, but it's still utterly gorgeous and it still packs a heavily emotional punch to this day. It truly served to bolster its position as my favourite game of all time.

And the next day I got to play Uncharted 2 and finished it in three sittings, where it swiftly shoe-horned a preliminary place in my top three favourite games of all time - it'll have to successfully pass a number of security checks before it seals the deal (I wouldn't want to be too hasty) but all signs are looking good.

It was, quite frankly, an awesome couple of days of gaming

Since then, I've attempted to bury the post-Uncharted 2 blues with a bit of FIFA 10 and a lot of WipEout Pulse, with some Everybody's Golf 2 thrown in as well.

Comment

Currently playing through Bionic Commando(retail release). I'm about 50% through and it's getting a bit repetitive. Even with that I'm still enjoying it and I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that it goes in to overdrive at the end.

Comment

Had a quick blast of XBox Timesplitters Future Perfect and finally did all the League missions to Platinum. Then went back to Tekken 5 whose Arcade mode I have a love/hate relationship with but I'm determined to get at least one character to Tekken Lord before moving on.

Comment

Since Friday ONLY Uncharted 2

Comment

Working...
                                X