Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has everyone been playing this week?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was picturing a helmeted Chop-Chop Onionhead from Parappa the Rapper but even better.

I feel cheated

I do like her pantaloons, though.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarbles View Post
      I do like her pantaloons, though.
      It's a he but that probably says a lot about Nomura's art in general to be fair.

Comment

Tales of Vesperia for me - absolutely hooked! Love the cheesy skit sequences and the hilariously camp, paedophile like antics of the villains.

The story doesn't seem to be coming together too well anymore however, after

killing Barbos and recovering the lower quarter's aqua blastia core

it seems to be branching off with the main quest now seemingly being swallowed up by smaller ones, so hopefully it will pick up again at some point. I'm still waiting to discover if Yuri takes any flack for

killing Ragou

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
          Tales of Vesperia for me - absolutely hooked! Love the cheesy skit sequences and the hilariously camp, paedophile like antics of the villains.

The story doesn't seem to be coming together too well anymore however, after

killing Barbos and recovering the lower quarter's aqua blastia core

it seems to be branching off with the main quest now seemingly being swallowed up by smaller ones, so hopefully it will pick up again at some point. I'm still waiting to discover if Yuri takes any flack for

killing Ragou
          Also playing ToV (spoke to you about it on Live other day). That's just the nature of most Tales games, usually everything comes crashing down in the final act and everything ties together nicely (Eternia excluded). Yuri is super awesome though, has far more character then Cless, Stahn, Reid and Llyod put together.

Comment

Phantasy Star Universe
            NiGHTS
            Burning Rangers

I'm fair bumming Sonic Team at the moment.

Comment

Fable2 and loving every minute of it !

Forza3 demo..... 10 days to go...

Comment

Digital Devil Saga still if i have already posted it. 10 hours in now and its building up nicely.

Comment

Castlevania SoTN on PSN for the umpteenth time. Currently traipsing my way through the upside down castle.

Professor Layton 2 which i have to say i'm really enjoying.

Scribblenauts which is far far to easy. A lot of the levels can beaten with almost the same items. Some head scratchers tho and still a good game, but not the classic i was expecting.

Basically waiting for Fallout 3 DLC or Collectors Edition so i can jump back into that as i'm stuck in the water tank room with my current save after completing the last quest

Comment

Originally posted by NemesiS View Post
                    Scribblenauts which is far far to easy. A lot of the levels can beaten with almost the same items. Some head scratchers tho and still a good game, but not the classic i was expecting.
                    I'd recommend playing each level twice- it gets far more interesting on repeated runthroughs when you're not allowed the jetpack.

Comment

Originally posted by Tig View Post
                      I'd recommend playing each level twice- it gets far more interesting on repeated runthroughs when you're not allowed the jetpack.
                      ROFL, now how did you know i used the jetpac

Comment

I finally completed Killzone 2, what a great game, had so much fun, and didnt even get motion sickness! Well chuffed with the game..........

Ive moved onto Broken Sword - Directors Cut on the DS, and again, i am very impressed. Ive gotit on the GBA and i i think i got about a 1/4 into it, then gave up, but playing this version is SO much better.......... and easier (in terms of interface). Im gonna be taking this game with me whilst im in Canada for the next couple of weeks.

On my return i shall hopefully be playing Uncharted 2

Its great being a gamer at the mo!

Comment

I am gagging for Uncharted 2, guess that will take up most of my weekend.

Comment

GH5, 10 minutes on GHWT and knocked the Shadow Complex challenges on the head - now proceeded to grind the Level 50.

Comment

Lots of PSP Go love at the moment. Bit of WipEout Pulse, Fate Unlimited Codes and Rock Band Unplugged. Also started FFVII after a 8 year hiatus (PSOne memory card corruption = no playing JRPGS in case it ever happened again).

Got Uncharted 2 yesterday and have played that for 3 hours. There are no words to describe how great it looks or how well it plays!!

Comment

I'm now plugging my way through RE5 and liking it a lot even on the back of just completing Dead Space.
                                I couldn't get into the demo but once past the opening level it improves drastically for me.
                                Picked it up for 'much cheapness' too

Comment

Working...
                                X