No announcement yet.

DS RPGs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the flip side, I absolutely despised The World Ends With You. Felt like I was fighting it all the way.
    I know you said non-FF, but FF Tactics Advance A2 isn't technically FF really.
    Disgaea DS is coming in September.
    What I'd really like is a DS Tactics Ogre but that doesn't look like happening any time soon.

Comment

Uhh...Final fantasy 3? Final fantasy 4 is due out as well this month.

Magical starsign is great too. Jees... :P you guys really aren't big ds fans eh?

Comment

Originally posted by mekanor View Post
        This thread is designed to have a dual role. Firstly i've been hankering for some non-Final Fantasy DS RPG, and I know theres plentiful in supply. Thing is I dont know where to start, so I was hoping you lot could point me in the direction of of some good'uns and we could expand the thread by talking about em.

cheers!

heh sorry Shozuki, the ps1 rpg thread inspired me to start looking as well but on ds and it seemed to fit so well.
        anyway dont know about them being in plentiful supply on the ds but im sure there must be something non ff related around that ive overlooked. thanks
        Originally posted by indietendo64 View Post
        Uhh...Final fantasy 3? Final fantasy 4 is due out as well this month.

Magical starsign is great too. Jees... :P you guys really aren't big ds fans eh?
        ....and you aren't a really big fan of reading eh? :P

Comment

Just buy up every single DS RPG, the lesser known ones (including the crap) will be worth a fortune in ten years!

Comment

Don't go anywhere near Hoshigami, no matter how desperate you are for a tactics fix. I nearly did and am very glad that I didn't.

Comment

oh magical starsign forgot about that. brownie brown isnt it?

contact was the other one. anything by grasshopper must be good.

wow. apparently i judge wheather a game will be good or not by who made it...

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                ^I know you weren't after roguelikes but Mystery Dungeon: Shiren The Wanderer is only ?4.99 in GAME's current sale. It looked a bit cack but I bought it as a gamble last week and it's good stuff, very compulsive.

Thanks for that- I was a bit curious about Shiren after reading the Edge review and it was ?2.50 after I redeemed my reward points.

Comment

Working...
                X