• Show
Clear All

1 month £9.49* every 1 months
    3 month £26.99* every 3 months
    6 month £49.99* every 6 months
    12 month £89.99* every 12 months

UK EQ2 pricing.

Comment

I'd be happy if it was ?10 a month, there's no guarantee with Sony that it will though I suppose.

Comment

Even though they'd be going for a different audience, pricing above WoW would be utterly bonkers.

Comment

No cross platfom play!

Last edited by ezee ryder; 27-07-2010, 00:04. Reason: I got excited and thought there WAS platform play!

Comment

Unless I'm misunderstanding what I read, it states there isn't?
            Originally posted by IGN
            Additionally, since day one, SOE has been dancing around whether or not PC players could play PlayStation 3 players and vice versa, but the company has now confirmed that players will only play with and against people using the same platform.

Comment

Yeah...erm...my bad, got excited.

I am very much looking forward to the game. Not usually an MMO guy but my love for DC and comic books in general might get me, at the very least, trying this out.
              Last edited by ezee ryder; 27-07-2010, 00:05.

Comment

Apparently at launch they're going to be separate, but they've stated that it's possible. I guess they want to make sure they don't piss a large section of their user base off (The PC part, basically), but I have to wonder how popular the game is going to be on the PS3.

Comment

Fragmenting what's probably going to be a very limited player base...

Empty servers kill MMOs

Comment

Yep. City of Heroes did it right for me - they had two servers (One normal, one unofficially for RP) and they performed fine and were always well populated. I'm hoping this will open up cross platform play either before release or very soon after personally.

Comment

A first-look at DC Universe Online. Find the rest of our E3 videos on our E3 channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/SeriouslyE3Also be sure to check http://w...

From the E3 demo, showing the end game armour sets that you can get.

Comment

Jim Lee and the director of the "Who do you trust?" trailer. I assume I'm not the only one that didn't expect the director to sound like that after seeing him?

Comment

Getting a bit more tempted by this.

The thing that made me quit Champions online after a couple of weeks was just how soul-less it felt. The budget being put into this and the strength of the IP could help give it enough character to make it feel less bland.

Only danger is they're so protective of the 'major' villians that you mostly fight the b-listers. DC have a lot of uninspired minor villians.

Comment

I can't see when to because the page isn't working but the header on IGN says that this has been delayed. I'm presuming it's till at least Feb 2011 as the beta hasn't rolled out and the sign up site says it will be rolled out slowly.

Comment

Really? None of the fan sites are carrying any news of a delay, which seems a bit odd. :/

The game page on IGN still has 4th November listed as release too.

Comment

The page seems to have been removed. I had a look around some forums and it seems the delay originated from Gamestop removing the Nov date from their listings and putting Jan 11 down. The devs are sticking to Nov but I have to admit, this close to release it's looking ropey from the outside given the slow progress on the beta.

Comment

Working...
                                X