No announcement yet.

Parasite Eve 3 (The 3rd Birthday) - PSP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone imported or played the game here as i will be buying it when it come's out in the West as i am intrested in people's thoughts on it as i've not seen much on it being reported on in the west

Comment

Originally posted by hush View Post
      Has anyone imported or played the game here as i will be buying it when it come's out in the West as i am intrested in people's thoughts on it as i've not seen much on it being reported on in the west
      Bought and played through it at the start of the year. Nothing like PE 1 and 2 really, but does retain some RPG elements such as levelling up and there's a weighty upgrade system that I couldn't get too in depth with as it was in Japanese, but it seems like you could spend quite a bit of time tinkering with it and unlocking new abilities etc. Pretty much a third person shooter, and an excellent one at that. The overdive system that has you diving between soldiers on the battlefield in order to escape damage works really well and there are some great boss battles. Looks absolutely stunning too, especially the CG.

Comment

Been looking forward to this for ages. Twisted Edition is available from Zavvi for only £23ish.

Is there a concrete date yet? Online stores are showing varying dates of March and June.

Comment

I just been looking on amazon the US side and they have a Date of March 21, 2011

Comment

I'd like to buy this so they'll make one for the PS3 but I don't have or plan to have a PSP They should port this to 3DS.

Comment

I watched some gameplay vids on You Tube. Looks brilliant. Was well received as far as I know. I was gonna buy the Japanese vers. Still thinkin about it when cash is spare.

Comment

PR blurb

"London (1 February 2011)– Square Enix Ltd., the publisher of SQUARE ENIX® interactive entertainment products in Europe and other PAL territories, today announces The 3 rd Birthday™ will be released as a special TWISTED EDITION retail pack featuring a number of exclusive items, available across Europe and PAL territories exclusively for the PSP® (PlayStation® Portable) system during spring 2011. "

"In addition to the game, the TWISTED EDITION retail pack will include a copy of CTI Confidential– an exclusive 48 page hardback book packed with top secret artwork and concept illustrations; two deluxe Aya Brea Lithograph art prints and an exclusive Lightning in Aya Brea costume for use in the forthcoming PSP release DISSIDIA® 012[duodecim]™ FINAL FANTASY®."

- 'CTI Confidential' - 44 page hardback book packed with top secret artwork and concept illustrations.
                - 2 Deluxe Aya Brea Lithograph art prints
                - Exclusive 'Aya Brea' Lightning costume for use in DISSIDIA 012[duodecim] FINAL FANTASY
                - Copy of the game in special red packaging

Comment

ahh that's a nice pack
                  There still not say when just spring 2011

Comment

Only place to put A date on it was play.com and that was March 25th, seems a good bet.
                    Also they confirmed Yvonne Strahovski is to take the role of Aya she also voiced Miranda in Mass Effect 2.
                    You can grab it for £20.27 using the Zavvi 15% code promotion that's around.

Comment

My sisters bf has got this (playing jap one).

Blady hell graphics are awesome and it seems a massive shift from Parasite Eve 1 & 2 from what I remember of it.

Its more of an action RPG than a true RPG now.

Comment

US is apparently the 29th of March. So I'd imagine Europe will be either 25th March or 1st April (the two nearest Fridays).

Comment

Looks fantastic, can't wait to get hold of it. Between this and Tactics Ogre (and Valkyria Chronicles 2 which I have just started) the PSP is going to dominate my gaming time over the next few months.

Comment

Square have announced they are re-releasing FF1 (Feb 16th) & FF2 (March 2nd) as PSN downloads, half price voucher is included in following games.
                            "DISSIDIA 012 [duodecim] FINAL FANTASY will allow players to get the first Final Fantasy half-price. The 3rd Birthday will come with a voucher for Final Fantasy 2." They will be rrp at €9.99 each on psn, that about 7quid?

Comment

EU date has been announced as April 1st.

Comment

I think this is what they call 'a right old kicking'

One of the lowest of the scores it's been getting mind:

Metacritic aggregates music, game, tv, and movie reviews from the leading critics. Only Metacritic.com uses METASCORES, which let you know at a glance how each item was reviewed.

Comment

Working...
                                X