No announcement yet.

Forza 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest I was expecting a few more tracks, but like you said it's better than Forza 2's, and they've modelled all four hundred cars' interiors which is where i'll be racing from.

2 days left untill the demo!

Comment

I am very slightly disappointed with the list tbh, I was hoping for Spa and Bathurst too. It's only slight disappointment though, I'm sure the game is going to be immense.

Also, I was hoping for the return of the full New York circuit from the first game, and Blue Mountain too.
      Last edited by sharky_ob; 23-09-2009, 13:15. Reason: Sp

Comment

Originally posted by sharky_ob View Post
        I am very slightly disappointed with the list tbh, I was hoping for Spa and Bathurst too. It's only slight disappointment though, I'm sure the game is going to be immense.
        I feel the same way...

Comment

i guess MS will offer a bunch of DLCs including additional tracks... and make us pay again...

Comment

Right, when can we expect this awesome demo today?

Comment

Originally posted by Uli View Post
              i guess MS will offer a bunch of DLCs including additional tracks... and make us pay again...
              It would be great if they can somehow integrate downloadable tracks into the career structure. I like playing career mode, and dl tracks are wasted in this respect.

Comment

The demo is up. 1.2 gig. Downloading now!!!

Comment

Megaton!!!111

Comment

Originally posted by Gradius View Post
                    The demo is up. 1.2 gig. Downloading now!!!
                    Me too. Looking forward to this

Comment

Someone start a first play thread (tee hee)...

Comment

cant wait

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Downloading now, could do with a decent racer to put my time into after the buggymess of Shift.

Comment

Is this likely to be region locked?

Comment

Forza 2 was

Comment

The final track in the list that was missing has been announced:

Fujimi kaido

Originally posted by Turn 10
                                Consider this a tip of the hat from Turn 10 studios to our growing community. Fujimi Kaido. Yeah…it’s back!
                                Nice to see it return, I think there's a lot of people on here who wanted to see it back as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X