No announcement yet.

Forza 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks bloody amazing. It looks as good as GT5, but less plain looking in the environments. Which makes it better!

Pre-ordered with GAME now, this is going to be awesome. Especially that i've held off buying Shift or any other racing game for so long that I desperately want
    to play one now.

Roll on the 24th!

Comment

I do hope the game acually has music while your playing it this time...I'm sure i remember the game not having any at all.

Comment

Have they said anything about importing art from Forza 2?

Comment

Due to things happening in my private life (good things!) I've barely touched a computer game in 6 months or so. I thought that was it for me.

After watching that video, it looks like my 360 will be getting a hefty dose of action again.

Welcome back Forza, in just over 1 month I'll be back to hit the track!

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
            I do hope the game acually has music while your playing it this time...I'm sure i remember the game not having any at all.
            As long as you can switch it off!

If you want music in driving games, then use the media streaming capabilities of your console!

So that's what a 60FPS proper next-gen driving game looks like?

Wow.
            Last edited by Jebus; 19-09-2009, 11:08.

Comment

Jesus Jebus. Whats wrong with listening to a bit of music, it raises the adrenaline for me Initial D style.

Comment

Jesus Jebus. Whats wrong with listening to a bit of music, it raises the adrenaline for me Initial D style.
                Just stick some music on your hard drive, or conect an mp3 player to a usb! I'm sure you knew this already?!

I'm gonna set up a Forza 3 playlist on my ipod. Did the same for Fallout 3 and Doom too.
                Last edited by sharky_ob; 19-09-2009, 11:57. Reason: typo

Comment

Still only 8 cars on the track?

Comment

Nothing, that's why every 360 game has custom soundtracks enabled.

I'd prefer to play a driving simulation without music is all

Comment

Originally posted by sharky_ob View Post
                      Just stick some music on your hard drive, or conect an mp3 player to a usb! I'm sure you knew this already?!

I'm gonna set up a Forza 3 playlist on my ipod. Did the same for Fallout 3 and Doom too.
                      I clearly know that. I just like to listen what the creators of the game selected, it usually now and again gets me into new stuff.

Comment

I clearly know that. I just like to listen what the creators of the game selected, it usually now and again gets me into new stuff.
                        Fair point. The soundtrack to Forza 2 got me into LCD Soundsystem and CSS.

Comment

I clearly know that.
                          Calm down Mary!

I just like to listen what the creators of the game selected
                          I've no doubt it'll be a load of ****e, as per usual in a driving game.

Comment

That movie looks absolutely amazing ! really can't wait to play this game !!

Originally posted by Senna View Post
                            I thought that was it for me.
                            Welcome back Forza, in just over 1 month I'll be back to hit the track!
                            about ****ing time ! and you really thought you could pass Forza3 ?! .... foolish thinking !

good to have ya back on the track ! see ya in a few weeks time ! better get ready for a beating from tha MACHOOOOOOO MANNNNN !
                            Last edited by TheForce; 19-09-2009, 18:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                              As long as you can switch it off!

If you want music in driving games, then use the media streaming capabilities of your console!

So that's what a 60FPS proper next-gen driving game looks like?

Wow.

agreed! only took 4+ years!

Comment

First car for DLC is already announced Ferrari F458 !

check this out : http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/driv.../video/6228749
                                that is looking wonderfull !

Nice to know the F458 will arrive as well, I thought already it would have missed the gold status of the game....

edit: found on the Forza forum this track list:

- Costa Di Amalfi (2 tracks): Full and reverse
                                - Camino Viejo (8 tracks): Full, Short, Mini, Extreme and their reverse
                                - Iberian International (6 tracks): Full, Short, Mini and reverse
                                - Ladera test track (6 tracks): Full, Short, Mini and reverse
                                - Circuit de Catalunya (3 tracks): GP, National, School
                                - Le Mans (3 tracks): Active, without baffles and Bugatti
                                - Maple Valley (4 tracks): Full, Short and reverse
                                - Laguna Seca (1 track)
                                - Mugello (2 tracks): Full and Short
                                - New York (4 tracks): FM2 version, version with chicanes on the straight and reverse
                                - Nurb (5 tracks): Full and 4 point to point
                                - Rally di Positor (10 tracks): Full, reverse and 8 point to point
                                - Road America (1 track)
                                - Road Atlanta (2 tracks): Full and Short
                                - Sebring (3 tracks): same as FM2
                                - Sedona (10 tracks): Full, shorts and their reverse, oval (+ reverse) and the Drag strips
                                - Silverstone (3 tracks): same as FM2
                                - Sunset Peninsula (6 tracks): Full, Short, Oval and reverse
                                - Suzuka (3 tracks): same as FM2
                                - Tsukuba (2 tracks): Full and Short
                                - Motegi (4 tracks): same as FM2
                                - Another circuit with multiple tracks that we will not talk yet, Turn 10 wishing to submit in the coming days.

Two other settings are grayed out in the selection screen (probably those requiring the installation of the second disc):
                                - Benchmark high speed ring (14 tracks)
                                - Sidewinder proving grounds (18 tracks)
                                Not bad ! it's for sure much better as Forza2's track list, still though I was hoping that we would get Spa as well... Oh, and no Bathurst ? those V8's need that track to race on !
                                But I can't complain, the tracks that are comfirmed are looking impressive an should keep me busy for many weeks!
                                Last edited by TheForce; 22-09-2009, 11:27.

Comment

Working...
                                X