No announcement yet.

My Personal GBA Resurrection Thread - previously known as Ninja 5 - 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steel Empire (aka Empire of Steel) if you like shooters this is amaze, its a conversion teh rare megadrive game but with slightly spruced up steampunk graphics. Everyone says Gradius is the best shoot em up on the gba, good though it is this is better imo, certianly more pure fun, almost nobody bought it, you should.

Comment

I didn't even know there was one. Was it a JPN only release?

Comment

Japan and euro

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
          I sadly neglected the gba during its life only getting a small fraction of its games, but i managed to sample some of it's greats.

This is stuff i have & can recommend if you havent tried already.......

Made in wario
          Sawaru made in wario
          Mario advance 1-4 (some nice extras in each game)
          Zelda minish cap
          Bit generations (everything but boundish as thats crap)
          Rhythm tengoku

Oh & theres this

Pyuu to fuku! jaguar Byo to Deru! Megane Kun

A bizarre action game that parodies various konami games & comes with a pair of polorizing 3d glasses that turn the game to 3d

You sir, have impeccable taste. I have all of them apart from Pyuu to fuku! Best place to pick this up is play-asia I guess?

I wish the Bit Generation boxes were the main GBA boxes - they are so awesome and small, and as for Rhythm Tengoku. Pure class.

Comment

Pyu to fuku is pretty hard to find nowdays but sometimes PA have it in stock but it's usually pretty expensive. Well worth it though the stereoscopic 3d effect the glasses provide is pretty cool.

Heres a couple of vids, lol watch the cutscene as he changes support characters they are very dodgy. Especially when one of them ends up naked holding a melon & wearing a dog lead

Castlevania parody

One of the 8bit parodies + yie ar kungfu

Another 8bit parody

LOL Gradius/parodius
            Last edited by importaku; 17-01-2009, 11:03.

Comment

That game looks awesome. I love his face in the character portait, lol. Whats it about?

Comment

The game is just random nonsence but the character is from a manga series

Comment

Right.

I joined eBay to do this properly.

Managed to secure so far:

Unboxed Ninja Cop for £4

Fully boxed DK: King of Swing for £7.50

Fully boxed Tactics Ogre for £15.50

Not a bad start to boost up the collection. Pretty excited to get into these 3!

Currently looking at Tetris Worlds and Kirby and the Amazing Mirror - what are reasonable prices for these 2 fully boxed do we reckon?

Comment

They did have kirby and the amazing mirror on the stars catalogue. Wish i had the points for that one.

Comment

Working...
                    X