No announcement yet.

White PS3 controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only 2 months old, had mine about 9 mths now with no issues. Probably from a faulty batch. As tom-nook said stick it on ebay, advertise it as a Global Hypercolor controller.

Comment

it was probably made of pink plastic in the ware house and they sprayed it white, maybe ran out of the original white stuff. I was about to say your eyes are playing tricks but that pic is priceless lol.............

Dude, if it bothers you take the controller back lol..............

Id keep it as it looks kinda jazzy in a strange and err tacky way? lol..........

lets hope the ps3 don't suffer teh same fate

Comment

I'll be keeping it. I still definitely want to know why it's changing colour. In fact it is changing colour so quickly I notice it day by day.

Comment

I reckon it has to be some kind of soap or detergent you might be using in your household. I had some accessories for my Apple iBook which were white and started changing to a weird highlighter pen yellow over time. I couldn't figure out why and it wasn't until I realised that it was due to some facial wipes I'd been using which was causing the reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Taka View Post
            I reckon it has to be some kind of soap or detergent you might be using in your household. I had some accessories for my Apple iBook which were white and started changing to a weird highlighter pen yellow over time. I couldn't figure out why and it wasn't until I realised that it was due to some facial wipes I'd been using which was causing the reaction.
            Supergoal you REALLY need to start washing your hands when you come out the John......... If not for the health and safety of your fellow man, think of the pad...........

Comment

Originally posted by Supergoal View Post

The pink on the controller is only where I have touched it.
              Supergoal needs a new custom name tag.. 'Pinkfinger'

(the man with the fruity touch?)

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
                Supergoal you REALLY need to start washing your hands when you come out the John......... If not for the health and safety of your fellow man, think of the pad...........

Are you saying his piss is pink? Is yours?

Comment

Originally posted by sharky_ob View Post
                  Are you saying his piss is pink? Is yours?
                  How did you know?!..

Comment

Working...
                  X