No announcement yet.

An arcade stick thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice DC stick mod that, LS-56’s are Seimitsu’s best stick in my opinion.

Comment

This was a few months back now, but I realised that shoe storage is very good for re-purposing to stack arcade sticks. This is my version of John Wick's armory

Unfortunately since then this cupboard has been stuffed to the gills with other stuff, but hopefully one day I'll be able to reach them again.

Comment

Wow, quite a collection. Which is your fave/do you have a daily driver? [MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION]

I’m tempted to pick up one of those 8bitdo ones even though I categorically do not need one.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
          Wow, quite a collection. Which is your fave/do you have a daily driver? @fuse
          Most are for different systems, it's only really the 360 where I have to actually choose! I do have a soft spot for the VSHG though. Sturdy, just the right amount of space, sleek looks, and 6 buttons is just right for most things.

Comment

Good to see your models haven't rusted as I think I have seen that can be an issue with those. I agree, they have a great aesthetic.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
              This was a few months back now, but I realised that shoe storage is very good for re-purposing to stack arcade sticks. This is my version of John Wick's armory

Unfortunately since then this cupboard has been stuffed to the gills with other stuff, but hopefully one day I'll be able to reach them again.
              So classy, do you get that feeling of satisfaction when you find something that's perfect for holding stuff that wasn't it's intended purpose. I certainly do hehe. Would love to see the rest of your collection.

Comment

/ikeahacks is a good subreddit for using (mostly) IKEA stuff for uses other than intended

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                  I didn't realise that would fit in a DC. Have you found it to be a worthwhile mod?
                  I found it to be worthwhile, yep. The LS56 is a really nice stick, really clicky and solid. The standard stick is fine, in truth, but it's extremely premium feeling now. I am not sure it would help me 1cc anything, but the feel in the hand is better, and therefore the mod worthwhile imo.

Comment

[MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION] great collection. I really want that VLX...

Comment

Love the dual VSHG, proper class.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                        So classy, do you get that feeling of satisfaction when you find something that's perfect for holding stuff that wasn't it's intended purpose. I certainly do hehe. Would love to see the rest of your collection.
                        Such an lovely display. Would love something like that myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                          Such an lovely display. Would love something like that myself.
                          Do it Mark, i'm sure you can find something similar that will help you organize your stuff. I still remember the old days when you had to cram stuff under the floor in your old place hehe. Man that's going back a long time now.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                            Do it Mark, i'm sure you can find something similar that will help you organize your stuff. I still remember the old days when you had to cram stuff under the floor in your old place hehe. Man that's going back a long time now.
                            Man, they were crazy days.
                            Now I have to cram most stuff in to my games room. Hmm, I'll see what I can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                              Man, they were crazy days.
                              Now I have to cram most stuff in to my games room. Hmm, I'll see what I can do.
                              There's always NITORI

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                                There's always NITORI
                                I'd rather go to IKEA. Cheaper and with more choice.
                                Nitori do have some nice stuff though if you don't mind the higher price.

Comment

Working...
                                X