No announcement yet.

An arcade stick thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screw gremlin they wont get my business again, only reason i ordered from them is because akihabarashops website was playing up

Comment

So has anyone got their recent orders from Gremlin Solutions delivered?

Comment

Originally posted by Largo View Post
        Screw gremlin they wont get my business again, only reason i ordered from them is because akihabarashops website was playing up
        What are you moaning about? They've explained the situation and we just have to sit tight. Last year when I ordered parts they arrived after two days or so. Cancel your order, by all means (I'm considering it myself and just keeping my stock EX2 and selling my SE stick). Every Tom Dick and Harry's modding their stick, that's all.

Still, it's a shame but what can we do? I was going to try Lizard Lick but they've also got a two week backlog

Comment

Has any one heard from Gremlin now? I've noticed that there next shipment notice has gone, so I suppose they have stock again.

Comment

Nothing for me yet. Expecting a stick and some wires.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
              What are you moaning about? They've explained the situation and we just have to sit tight. Last year when I ordered parts they arrived after two days or so. Cancel your order, by all means (I'm considering it myself and just keeping my stock EX2 and selling my SE stick). Every Tom Dick and Harry's modding their stick, that's all.

Still, it's a shame but what can we do? I was going to try Lizard Lick but they've also got a two week backlog
              I havent even received a order email yet only the paypal invoice thing from weeks ago, ill call them tomorrow i guess, i keep putting it off

Comment

m8 came 100 miles to buy my Hori Pro 3 last week lol

Whats the website for Gremlin as thinking of getting some more buttons for my twin TEs?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzyman View Post
                  m8 came 100 miles to buy my Hori Pro 3 last week lol

Whats the website for Gremlin as thinking of getting some more buttons for my twin TEs?

Cheers
                  Gremlin Solutions

Comment

Ta m8 I better bookmark it as lost it when my other PC blew up last week lol

Comment

OK to me fair i rang gremlin and they actually sound like a good set of blokes, so ill stop my moaning and just be patient, i was just worried about the lack of confirmation etc, meaning that my money could have gone off and be lost in the system somewhere. Anyhow yeah, all good

Comment

I swapped out the stock Hori buttons in my EX yesterday for Sanwas and despite me being perfectly happy with the Hori buttons, the Sanwas are noticably better. In comparison the stock Horis feel a bit spongy, whereas the Sanwas feel precise and clicky, like they 'connect' with minimum effort. Definitely nicer to use ... though I'm not sure I'm a better Street Fighter as a result

Comment

Originally posted by Largo View Post
                          OK to me fair i rang gremlin and they actually sound like a good set of blokes, so ill stop my moaning and just be patient, i was just worried about the lack of confirmation etc, meaning that my money could have gone off and be lost in the system somewhere. Anyhow yeah, all good
                          Lol cool mate. I'm in a similar boat anyway. I'm still deciding whether to sell the SE stick on eBay now and cancel my Gremlin order or wait for the parts, fit them and sell the stick modded. Either way I've had it with this Mad Catz nonsense and would much rather just stick with an EX2. At least it's a good stick to begin with and I'd be happy using it while waiting for Sanwa buttons.

Comment

Another "ghetto" stick lol

Comment

Oh and this stick is simply awesome to the power of sick! Checkout the link for some great pics of it.

Comment

That wood is beautiful.

Wonder what that set the guy back?

Comment

Working...
                                X