Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool will order one

Comment

Is it just a straight swap? Is there a guide anywhere?

Comment

Just bought a Real Arcade Pro VX SA

Excited (I love sticks :woot: ) anyone whose got one have any gripes or opinions?

Comment

Nice. I have been very tempted by the VLX stick recently so I'd like to hear your take on the VX!

Has anyone heard anything about the Qanba Q4 thing? I know very little about it other than it looks nice and does PS3 & 360, which makes it tempting as an all-purpose jobby.

Comment

Qanba Q4. http://www.gremlinsolutions.co.uk/pr...ting-stick.htm

VX SA are nice.

fuse, VLX are huge and dumb.. Unless you have a desk to place it on or similar then I'd avoid it.

Comment

Will report back with my opinions Fuse old boy
              I'm with Speedy on the VLX, toooo biiiig

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                Nice. I have been very tempted by the VLX stick recently so I'd like to hear your take on the VX!
                I love my VX SA. I have a PS3 one which is black with white buttons, which I bought in Dec 09.

It's wider and a bit shorter than sticks such as the TE. Rather than laying your wrist flat on the stick, there is an angle. I didn't think this was going to be be comfortable for long playing sessions but it's generally fine. The other thing is that the stick is light. It's way lighter than both the HRAP3 and the Madcatz TE sticks. I don't need to take it around with me, but I don't like the heft of those other sticks. It also has a compartment to store the USB cable, a very nice touch. Should you want to change the internals, they are also easily accessible.

Comment

Any word on getting the LS-56 into your Namco Neil? Curious about how well that goes as I also found the Namco a tad imprecise next to my LS-56-01.

Comment

I've been thinking about the VLX and it's size. I'm coming to the conclusion that it's not that big. It's only a few inches wider than the VX SA stick and about twice the size of a Fighting Stick Pro 3.
                    Here's a pic I posted awhile ago.

Comment

It's more of a weight concern for myself.. 8KG or so right?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                        It's more of a weight concern for myself.. 8KG or so right?
                        Right it comes to about 8kg. That's a good thing if you like it to not move when playing. Though if you carry it around to a friend's it's a bit heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                          You have more than one TE? What's the point?
                          One for the 360 I don't use and one for the PS3 I don't use

Plus the look nice next to each other

Comment

My stick turned up today just waiting for my Jap Slim which is coming next week

Took a pic for a sense of size, I'm really chuffed with it.

Comment

FARKING HELL!!!

That's huge...but I bet you've heard that before

Looks awesome.

How much if you don't mind me being nosey?

Neil

Comment

Amazon and it was ?99
                                Reasonable for this I think, it's on offer at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X