An arcade stick thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
    I think that's a very situational thing. No way would anyone sell one privately for a mere ?40.
    You say that, but I just searched on completed listings, and the first three that come up are...

(the fourth was modded and signed by Daisuke Ishiwata and didn't meet its opening bid of ?70...)

Comment

Haha, I know the guy selling the one signed by Daisuke Ishiwatari.

Guess I'm wrong then, should keep my own eyes out.

Comment

I have a VSHG boxed and only used an hour or two. I also have a TE that has never been used. Really goes back to my dark days of buying stuff I don't need. I remember at the time how important it was to get a VSHG with a S or an M or something, but aren't these sticks gimped anyway? (For three button moves?)

I kept it in the hope it would worth something one day, but can see from ebay it's not worth much.

Comment

I can't remember the specifics of the PCBs, I have a PS360+ in mine now anyway and the correct button config.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
            You say that, but I just searched on completed listings, and the first three that come up are...

(the fourth was modded and signed by Daisuke Ishiwata and didn't meet its opening bid of ?70...)
            Didn't you actually manage to win one recently for about ?30 yourself??

I would love one of these as well as my Madcatz SE but I always thought they were too much money.
            Might have to look harder now if they can be found this cheaply.

Neil

EDIT - You did...I just read your post a page back lol
            Last edited by Soundwave; 01-04-2014, 11:49.

Comment

Great, you lot have just bumbed up the prices!

Comment

Yup, all five of us checking this thread.

Comment

Now is when I reveal that all of those currently listed are my own that I'm reselling

Comment

Originally posted by bash View Post
                    Great, you lot have just bumbed up the prices!
                    Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                    Yup, all five of us checking this thread.
                    Lol well I admit I did look earlier but there are only BIN from overseas at the moment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                    Now is when I reveal that all of those currently listed are my own that I'm reselling
                    Ah it's you is it?? Profiteering so & so

Comment

Is there a Sanwa stick I can swap in to a DC arcade stick that will use the same mounting holes? The DC one is rank.

Comment

Nick (Pavey) Knows I think, Colin. He sold me a modded one years back, but I sold it on....can't remember the part name/number now, but, its defo recommended. Bit of throw on the sticks out the box, think you can use a JLF Part.

Comment

I'll try doing a search. I'm off until Monday and can't enjoy CvsSNK like this.

Comment

Looks like a Sanwa JLF fits...

I got the Agetec Arcade Stick for the Sega Dreamcast for Xmas. What a great gift! The stick is built like a tank, and it's meant to mimic...

HTH Colin

Neil

Edit...this thread might help, it shows modding it & includes a video

Last edited by Soundwave; 07-07-2014, 15:03.

Comment

You need to drill holes for screws or bolts though.

I still think that is the easiest solution. Worked a charm when I did one at least.

Comment

Cheers all, I think I will go slightly different to what they did though.

Comment

Working...
                                X