No announcement yet.

PixelJunk Shooter [PSN]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there are lots of rumours going around that #PixelJunk Shooter will be out Dec 10 in EU..that would be a good date, scee confirmation?
    I guess that means it's as good as ready to go then.

Comment

worry not, the controls are amazing. It's also the best Pixeljunk game yet.

Comment

10th December it is.

We know you've been patiently waiting for your chance to finally go hands-on with the fourth game in the PixelJunk series. So let me lead off by formally announcing: PixelJunk Shooter will become available on the PlayStation Store next Thursday, December 10th. We've been holding on to this video interview with Jem and me until [...]

Comment

Good stuff, been looking forward to this for ages.

Comment

The wait is almost over. PixelJunk Shooter will finally be available on the PlayStation Store tomorrow, Thursday, December 10 for £6.29/€7.99…just in time for the holidays! (And another great gift is PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe for the PSP. Remember you don't need a PSPgo to play Monsters Deluxe. It plays great on any PSP! That's something [...]

£6.29

Comment

Brilliant. Will get this as soon as I'm home from work tomorrow

Comment

Did not realise PixelJunk Shooter was Episodic that makes me a wee bit sad inside.

Comment

It's what?!

Comment

Episodic....did I spell it wrong?? Think its been misquoted slightly.
                    It is 3 Episodes in total with more to come in new year, possibly Encore style.
                    Found it out late last night when few reviews said it was very short, only couple of hours but thats because of its episodic nature, seriously did make me Eden was pretty big I thought.

Comment

It was a reference to my surprise that this is episodic.

It's the first I've heard of this.

Comment

2 reviews I read mentioned shortness and episodic, Shooter producer said he would like to make a sequel if successful. It has made me apprehensive to pop out 6quid for couple of hours worth, then again its hard to resist pixeljunk.

Comment

this is brilliant. the first stage has had me hooked for 2 hours as ive repeatedly shaved seconds off my cleartime. im rank 2 now (shredguitarist). this game ticks all my boxes,

Comment

I've put up the first level on my youtube channel if anyone wants to see it.

PixelJunk(TM) Shooter 10 December 2009, 07:27:51 PM.(c) Q-Games Ltd 2009

Comment

Nice to play this when I'm having a **** hour on MW2. The pace is nice and gentle. Bar the odd mad rush to save the little ****ers.

So what can everybody recommend I get from PSN? So far I've got this and Pain.

Comment

Well Flower is on offer at moment for ?2.39 cant really say no to that.
                                PixelJunk Eden is a good un, Shatter and Gravity Crash.
                                Sure there was a PSN recommendation thread somewhere on't forum

Comment

Working...
                                X