Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GBA- Best Collection Of Upcoming Titles Across Any Format?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by camps
    I just wish the price point for the games would drop rather than being more expensive than the majority of next gen releases (which you can pick up cheaply from most outlets at/or near the release date)

camps
    Well I have just found that each of the games that I have listed are down for $30 at tronix, which is about ?19 excluding postage. I don't think that this price is unreasonable at all, considering postage will be about ?5 for a few of these games in one package..

Comment

Golden Sun 2....mmmm , shame it's taken so long to get here since its Japan release...what is it now? like a year and a half?...boo hoo

Comment

US and Japanese prices for GBA software is very reasonable.

The UK price is a joke. They don't only add VAT, but also "Complete Mugs Tax" on top as well.

Do you see now why we import, Nintendo Europe?

Comment

Originally posted by Radioactive Apostle
          I'm hoping that FF Tactics is up-to-scratch. The PSX FFT was stellar. Still play it to completion on occasion today.
          I've managed to 'acquire' a copy of the American FFT game (don't start), and I'm feeling rather displeased at the moment. I've played it for about thirty minutes all told, and have had only two battles - One of which was a tutorial. the rest of the time was spent pressing 'A' to read text. Literally, twenty eight minutes of pressing 'A', two minutes of game - That's not a good start.

It's a beautiful game, though, so I'm hoping it gets up some steam soon - I'm willing to give it the time.

I'd still rather see a Front Mission game, though.

Comment

Anyone know if a european version of Winning Eleven is due out on the GBA at all?

I know japan has had a couple of decent versions already but youd think there would be a Pro Evo doing the rounds by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Burai
              US and Japanese prices for GBA software is very reasonable.

The UK price is a joke. They don't only add VAT, but also "Complete Mugs Tax" on top as well.

Do you see now why we import, Nintendo Europe?
              yeah...i can back you up on that one. I would import Golden Sun 2 for, what, about 20 quid cheaper, but is the US version the same as the UK one...and more importantly, will i be able to transfer my UK GS1 data to a US game of GS2??

Comment

Originally posted by Stroker Ace
                Originally posted by Radioactive Apostle
                I'm hoping that FF Tactics is up-to-scratch. The PSX FFT was stellar. Still play it to completion on occasion today.
                I've managed to 'acquire' a copy of the American FFT game (don't start), and I'm feeling rather displeased at the moment. I've played it for about thirty minutes all told, and have had only two battles - One of which was a tutorial. the rest of the time was spent pressing 'A' to read text. Literally, twenty eight minutes of pressing 'A', two minutes of game - That's not a good start.

It's a beautiful game, though, so I'm hoping it gets up some steam soon - I'm willing to give it the time.
                It gets better. Having the right mix of characters is essential later on. I liked the 'job' system in that regard, you can re-train your party in other areas.

Comment

Originally posted by Max M
                  Shame it may be the last primarily 2D machine.
                  thank god. those 2D machines are tricky to hold.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny
                    Anyone know if a european version of Winning Eleven is due out on the GBA at all?

I know japan has had a couple of decent versions already but youd think there would be a Pro Evo doing the rounds by now.
                    Nope, not a chance in the near future. Sony have a deal with Konami that keps Pro Evo exclusive to them for Europe. This is the reason why WE6:FE isn't out for the cube over here.

Comment

Working...
                    X