No announcement yet.

Worms 2: Armageddon [XBLA 2009]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just a word of warning for those with 2 xbox's, once you start the game on one, dont play it on a 2nd machine (even if you move your HDD) it will erase your data, (but strangely enough keep your team) but all your gold, shop buys and campaign progress will be gone!! (i learnt the hard way!!)

Hoping for a fix soon!

aaron

Comment

i found out to rotate the girders, you dont press Y but X instead, happy days

one thing thats peed me off ive played 3 ranked games, when i managed to find them

all of which i won the 1st round each time , you then see people dissconnect and i dont get a win result ?

Comment

ill be up for some ranked games later (bout an hour) or later tonight, just add me, AaronBekir.

Aaron

Comment

yh ill be on later. how about some 4 player ntsc games .
          one thing id like to know the wepons you buy in the shop how do you use them? ive played online and they never appear?

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
            yh ill be on later. how about some 4 player ntsc games .
            one thing id like to know the wepons you buy in the shop how do you use them? ive played online and they never appear?
            I'm probably going to be grabbing this over the weekend and I'm normally on live between 10pm and 12pm most nights so add me if you fancy a game at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
              all of which i won the 1st round each time , you then see people dissconnect and i dont get a win result ?
              You sound surprised. Doesn't this happen on every "Ranked" game. They attract a certain.... type of gamer.

You'd have hoped by now all games would default a winner if others bail out.

Comment

yeh default loss should be in effect, im suprised they havent put this rule on ranked

Comment

Yep, and anyone bailing loses say 10 times what a real loss would cost them. That'd stop the little ****s. Also have Live take note and put those little ****s in to same game when match making, so you'd have a Little ****s Lobby going on where the Little ****s learn what it's like to never, ever have a game finish.

That would make me happy

Comment

was a bit of a revelation for me taking this online, I got slaughtered as don't know what half the weapons do but was really good laugh

seems the key is hoovering up power up crates and health with the jetpack then going for a nice landing and a good shot

can't figure for the life of me how to do the level 18 of campaign, the first one with magnets
                    Last edited by merf; 04-07-2009, 07:06.

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post

can't figure for the life of me how to do the level 18 of campaign, the first one with magnets
                      i did it like this; $ teleport into the bay with the worm, dump the magnet in attract mode and teleport back to where you came from. stick the girder at just above the flights of the arrow thing above the other worm, like this /. them thump.$

do we have a tag list for players of this? i have been having groups of friends into public games as invites seem to blocked even when there are free spaces in the lobby.

Comment

On mission 29 so far and racked up a few kills online in ranked MP but very annoying having people quit out.

Love the super sheep and Earthquake is quite fun.. Basebat being my current fave melee weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by concretesnail View Post
                          i did it like this; $ teleport into the bay with the worm, dump the magnet in attract mode and teleport back to where you came from. stick the girder at just above the flights of the arrow thing above the other worm, like this /. them thump.$

do we have a tag list for players of this? i have been having groups of friends into public games as invites seem to blocked even when there are free spaces in the lobby.
                          ended up doing it a totally different way but thanks for the reply

I blocked off the bottom of the tunnel leading down to the worm to kill with an angled girder, then placed a repel magnet right next to the mine, it fired it off down the chute and into him

Comment

Still stuck on level 29

Comment

Can anyone help me out with mission 13, i cant for the life of me see how to do it ?

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ View Post
                                Still stuck on level 29
                                Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                                Can anyone help me out with mission 13, i cant for the life of me see how to do it ?
                                remind me which levels these are and i'll tell you how i did them, i now on to 31. i'll post replies in spoiler tags.

Comment

Working...
                                X