• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New advert out for Serious Sam HD. It is highly amusing

Comment

hah was just about to post it on here, funny stuff

Comment

I like that commercial, although.. I didn't think SeriousSam was an American game? .. Oh well, I like the series, so will buy this new HD version.

Comment

croteam are croatian i think. hence the name

Comment

Out next week on PC but I am going to hold on for the XBLA version which doesn't have a release date as of yet.

New trailer on Steam, too!

Comment

Talk is that it's coming in December.

Comment

Want to give this a go, having played the previous games and enjoying them, but can't justify any more game purchases at the moment. It shall probably have to wait until sometime next year.

Comment

Downloading my copy from Get Games and Go for a tenner shame the download speed is ass.

An Online Guide Reviewing Recreational, Tabletop, Video, and Outdoor Games

Giant Bomb has a quick look up and it's hilarious!

Comment

That brings back some memories.

Comment

4 minutes til it's downloaded, i'll put some screenshots of how purdy it is

I didnt play SS2 due to me taking an overdose of painkiller (ho ho pun intended) and that kind of game exhausted me but I do hope they remake the 2nd encounter in hd!

Comment

Well it's downloaded and to my surprise it's the Steam executable.

I spent a good few hours debating whether I want it on Steam or not because I didn't know that the copy from GetGames is just the Steam version!

Happy days, saved 8 quid.

Edit: Seems to be a patch already, I just wanna play man!
                        Last edited by Dezm0nd; 25-11-2009, 21:07.

Comment

Two hours seem to fly by pretty quickly! My eyes are burning!

It's still tremendous fun and while it doesn't look as good as I'd hope it still has that vibe of getting totally lost in the levels and blowing **** up.

Great co-op play, smooth as a button.

Comment

XBLA version bumped to January

BUT they're already working on porting over Serious Sam: The Second Encounter for release in early 2010

Comment

Might have taken a while to get here, but Serious Sam The Second Encounter is coming to XBLA next month

Comment

I will pick this up. I bought them on steam for about £5.00 for both, but they both run really bad on my PC.

Comment

Working...
                                X