Your Game sales on Fleabay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Game sales on Fleabay

A thread for all the Fleabay sellers out there.

What Game related have you sold recently (Please no links to current auctions) and how did you get on?

In the past I have sold:

Ikaruga on original DC release for ?70
    Yu Suzuki Gameworks Book for about ?75
    Cosmic Smash on DC for ?68

But today I had some:
    GOOD
    and some BAD.

Bit shocked by the Castlevania price since I offered it on these forums for ?55 with no takers not long ago, but a little miffed by the S&P price which I expected over ?40 for.

You guys?

I bought 2 Samba sets from Streetsonline when they were first released. Not sure if anyone remembers, but they had them priced up wrong, so all in including ParcelForce 48 delivery they cost me ?53 each. Sold one of them on Ebay last year brand new and sealed for ?233. Nice little mark up.

It always amazes me how much people will bid upto on Ebay.

Another example, not as much profit this time.

My Wife plays a lot of adventure games on the PC. She bought CSI from Play. Total cost ?14.99. Played and completed it within a week, listed it on Ebay used/mint and it went for ?19.01. Some people haven't got a clue.

Comment

how much for Castlevania,

any way i sold seaman for the dc CLICK for ?30.50 when i put it up for auction the were selling for around ?16 so i put a buy it now price of ?20 on it, so i was very happy to get ?30for it.

i also sold rayman2 for ?8 with a buy it now, it sold within a couple of hours(i'd tryed to sell it on here for ?6 but nobody wanted it)

offtopic be i sold capcom vs snk for the dreamcast for ?15 on amazon so that made me happy as it goes for about ?7 ebay

Comment

Ikaruga for ?70? You didnt have ""L@@K RARE!!!11" in the title did you?!

Comment

Yeah, I was happily surprised by Castlevania when I got home. I originally had it for "Buy-It-Now" at ?75 as well. Think it's one of the highest prices I've seen for it - but it is in v good condition.

The guy is a newbie but he has already paid by Paypal so I'm happy.

My Ikaruga fetched ?70 because it was one of the first in the UK and, if you guys remember, was quite R@RE!!!!

Comment

bought a pc engine with around 40 games for a tenner when i was in japan...

sold it for ?265 on ebay when i got back

Comment

The thread has said your game sales, but I'll go out on a limb and put in my good buy. Ono, if you don't want that, then feel free to PM a mod on my behalf to delete the post.

I bought a boxed Japanese N64 with 2 boxed controllers (one unopened) and 4 games including Mario 64 for ?30 delivered.

Not bad!

Comment

My recent sales were a Pokemon Gold (cart only) for ?15 and Street Fighter Alpha II GBA for ?13.50. Not bad I thiought.

I also bought a copy of Ico for ?16.50 was I was pretty happy with as it's in excellent condition with the art cards, and Pokemon Snap for ?10

Comment

Just won this little lot tonight

Ebay auction

Might have to sell my Limited Edition green Xbox now I've got a nice JP one.

Comment

It was you who outbid me on that, you basard!! lol

Nah I wasnt prepared to go up to that amount and break the ?300 barrier including postage, but still a good deal - I've got all that anyway and wanted it for sheer profit, so I'm glad the winner is going to get good use out of it

Comment

hehe, did u bid too? I had my proxy bid at ?301.99

I was mainly after the Xbox, I'll probably keep the Saturn too though.

Anyone wanna buy a Gamecube

Comment

Originally posted by g-funk
                        Anyone wanna buy a Gamecube
                        No, but if you decide to sell pikmin, Ill take it ^_^

Comment

To be honest I'll probably sell all the Gamecube stuff.

Comment

Thats quite a good price, the best thing I've ever sold on ebay was a final fantasy 8 triple triad card for ?18, one card, these two people went mad trying to outbid each other

Comment

Got quite a few good prices for stuff. Made ?75 each on Shining Force CD and Snatcher for the Mega CD (bought them for ?1.50 each), Panzer Dragoon Saga netted me ?110 and more recently I sold a pair of boxed infrared Saturn pads for ?65 (which I bought for a fiver). The funny thing is, mid auction some guy mails me offering me 30 for them, I gave it some thought and reluctantly refused. The damn things stayed at 16 quid ALL week and I was cursing myself for not taking that offer, thankfully I had a last minute bidding war and the price shot up. The winning bidder was the same guy that made me the offer

Comment

Working...
                              X