No announcement yet.

GamesTM 88

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah Layton is way too low imo. And NFS is an 8? Sounds odd compared to other views I've heard...
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post
      Scribblenauts seems to be getting a very easy ride critically all round, almost like its being scored for the scope of what its attempted rather than the quality of execution.
      Just like Little Big Planet then.

Comment

I thought that Machinarium looked familiar, it's by the team that did Samorost 1 and 2.

They're brilliant, if you've not checked them out!

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
          Reading ntsc's review I was quite interested in picking up Stoked, but a 4 is not good.
          Yeah, I wonder why they didn't like it. I had a great time and haven't finished yet. Played it for hours and hours. I can see it's not for everyone, but if you like watching snowboard vids like the one below and want to do all the same stuff in a game and liked EA's Skate then this is solid (not nearly as polished as Skate though).

Comment

Welcome Home Chibi-Robo - 8

Did they review the Jap version? I can't find any info on a US or European release.

Cheers
            Muad'dib

Comment

Yup was the Japanese version.

Comment

Originally posted by Muad'Dib View Post
                Welcome Home Chibi-Robo - 8

Did they review the Jap version? I can't find any info on a US or European release.

Cheers
                Muad'dib
                It's not getting a western release. So, yeah, Japanese version.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                  Yeah, I wonder why they didn't like it. I had a great time and haven't finished yet. Played it for hours and hours. I can see it's not for everyone, but if you like watching snowboard vids like the one below and want to do all the same stuff in a game and liked EA's Skate then this is solid (not nearly as polished as Skate though).
                  The Absinthe films have easily been my favourites season to season, at least since Robot Food disbanded.
                  I'll be picking up Stoked tomorrow regardless of the score as it seems to be exactly what I'm looking for in a snowboarding game.

Comment

Working...
                  X