Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSVita (Successor to PSP, was PSP2 then NGP)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No good for me, I can barely do joined up writing.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
      No good for me, I can barely do joined up writing.
      smooth

Comment

Pff, who needs joined up writing. I remember them telling me at school that that's the way everyone writes when they were older. No one I know does. Because that **** is nigh on illegible most of the time apart from to the person who wrote it... unless you're great at calligraphy.

Comment

Anyone picked Escape Plan up yet? It's apparently out on the US store if anyone buys from that.

Comment

The day is approaching for you to finally get your hands on PlayStation Vita. As we've discussed in several previous Blog posts, the connection between PS Vita and PS3 is one of the most compelling features that sets gaming on PS Vita apart. Because we want all of you early PS Vita owners to check [...]

In summary:
            • When you buy MotorStorm RC you will be able to play it on PS3 and PS Vita at no additional cost.
            • When you buy Hustle Kings and/or Top Darts for PS Vita, you will get the PS3 versions for free. If you already own these games on PS3, you’ll be able to download the PS Vita version for free.
            • If you purchase WipEout 2048 and you already own WipEout HD and the HD Fury DLC on PS3, you will be able to download them for free when they launch on PS Vita later this spring.
            • DLC purchased for the PS3 version of Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 can be used on the PS Vita version for free (and vice versa).

Comment

Ah that is an awesome and welcome practice! Nice one sony. Now about those memory cards...

Just read about having to install games again...why? Why are Sony's consoles the only ones where when you download a game, you have to install it? The 360, download a game... play. 3DS, download, play. PS3 or Vita? Download, now install, NOW you can play. I don't get it. This isn't a PC...
              Last edited by Synthesthesia; 16-02-2012, 23:12.

Comment

Had an email off SHOPTO that my vita,16gb card,ridge racer,everybody's golf and my starter pack have all been processed waiting for the dispatch email patiently

Comment

Play have taken my money woop, still need to find a cheap price for everybodys golf online, best i can see is the hut at ?27.99

also where to get the screen gaurd ?
                  thanks

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                    Play have taken my money woop, still need to find a cheap price for everybodys golf online, best i can see is the hut at ?27.99

also where to get the screen gaurd ?
                    thanks
                    I ordered this comes with a screen protector and is cheapest at play, but depends if you need the other stuff!

Zavvi have Everbodys Golf for ?27.95!! Id say they are much better than thehut.

Buy Everybody's Golf (Vita) from Zavvi, the home of pop culture. Take advantage of great prices on Blu-ray, 4K, merchandise, games, clothing and more!

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                      Zavvi have Everbodys Golf for ?27.95!! Id say they are much better than thehut.

http://www.zavvi.com/10480780.html
                      Zavvi & The Hut are the same company.

Comment

No movement on my Ridge at shopto so I guess I'll be tomorrow

Sony says it has no plans to make the Vita work with the PS2 Classics range though they're working on PS1 support.

Comment

Damn I should have ordered from SHOPTO. Not jealous at all

Comment

My Mem Card, and Case arrived today...now just need to wait till Wed till the Vita arrives. Havent decided on which game to get yet - will probably go with drake, motorstorm, and gold, plus thinking of just going digitial.

Comment

?191 Including Uncharted, yes it's true. Heathrow T3 HMV if you are travelling ( which i do every week)

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff D View Post
                                Zavvi & The Hut are the same company.
                                Now thats interesting i never knew that! I always have problems with with the hut delivery and not zavvi. Maybe i should give them more of a chance!

Comment

Working...
                                X