Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSVita (Successor to PSP, was PSP2 then NGP)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man lolly, YUM !

Comment

Mind blown.

Comment

Kaz is recapping first: dual analogues, dual touch screens, dual cameras, motion sensors, location sensors. The touch pads enable "touch, grab, trace, push or pull" sensations.

Comment

Comment

This looks insane. Of course they will ruin the whole excitement by announcing an insane price point, but for now, I'm getting this over the 3DS.

Comment

Dpad looks strange. Like a indented touch dpad?

Edit, no scrap that. Seen better pic above. Same old dpad.

Comment

The back touch panel is the same size as the 5" screen, so your finger's loaction is exactly replicated on the screen..

Comment

Comment

bubbly interface

Comment

Trophy support too. That will win the hardcore over too. Providing MS don't counter this, this could sell more PS3s too.

I said 'too' a lot there too.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                        Trophy support too. That will win the hardcore over too. Providing MS don't counter this, this could sell more PS3s too.

I said 'too' a lot there too.
                        For sure mate, image the masses of call of duty players on this power horse..it would sell like crazy..

Comment

You can switch very quickly between the game and the Live Area.

Comment

Focus on Live type features with a front facing camera is worrying. What if I'm on the loo and it switches to vid chat?

Comment

Shiz, gotta go to work.

Comment

It all looks incredibly impressive so far. Reading the Eurogamer update, everytime they refer to it as the 'NGP' my brain thinks 'Neo Geo Pocket'

Comment

Working...
                                X