Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSVita (Successor to PSP, was PSP2 then NGP)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sega...

Comment

We got Toshihiro Nagoshi on stage, more than likely a Yakuza game.

Comment

yakuzza......

Comment

"I'm really excited to be developing something new for a networked gaming experience",
          Looked like it had zombies in it...

Comment

Comment

Kojima !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

OK you can has my monies Sony, Kojima.....

Comment

YUMMM..

Comment

Man thats crazy, Metal Gear Quadrilogy for NGP....

Comment

hope you dont have to carry the battery in a seperate backpack.

Comment

WWWWOOOOOO..

Hideo envisions using the exact same game on the PS3 and the NGP. You play the game on your PS3 at home, and out and about you play the same game and same save on your NGP. A beautiful dream, indeed. "This dream is going to come true in the near future, and right now I'm working on this project. I'm sorry right now I can't disclose further information, but I'd like to present what we're doing at E3."

Comment

Kojima said...

"the dream to play home console games outside on a portable (the same game) hasn't been realized yet"
                          It's something he would like to do.
                          So players could play a PS3 game at home, and then take that game outside on NGP.
                          "This dream is going to come true in the near future"
                          "I am currently working on a new project for that dream."

Comment

£20 on call of duty !!!!

Comment

MGS4? Ha ha, if that's compatible with a PS3 version then they'll finally have to give the fabled trophy support

I've gotta say... it's not a great looking machine, reminding me a taiwan PSP1 knock off, but it's a powerful piece of kit and regardless of any faults we'll discover down the line (like with what happened with the 3DS) there's no way I can skip an Uncharted. It's likely to cost enough to ensure several years of global recession though.

Comment

selling like hot cakes....this will...

Comment

Working...
                                X