Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSVita (Successor to PSP, was PSP2 then NGP)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
    That's exactly why they will buy it.
    I guess it will be interesting to see how truly mad some people are for cod, i mean can you imagine the possibility of stat linking between consoles, and people being able to play online during commutes/lunch breaks etc......true addiction.

Comment

Why can't you buy the cradle in the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by PaTaito View Post
        Now if only they would release some of my favourite psp games like Castlevania, Ultimate G+G, Crisis Core, and the Silent Hills, i'll be happy as larry for however long the next big wave of software takes.

Ultimate G/G and Dracula X Chronicles are available on the US PSVita store or at least the Canadian one which I think is the same.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMarc View Post
          Ultimate G/G and Dracula X Chronicles are available on the US PSVita store or at least the Canadian one which I think is the same.
          no good when you cant create multiple profiles on the eu vita.

Comment

You could always buy a second memory stick, the expense might be worth it if you want to switch between stores relatively easily.

Comment

So I downloaded Duodecim, and all I get is an error message during installation. Deleted it, and downloaded it a second time... error message. As far as I know, Media Go doesn't work for Vita either, which is another shame as it downloaded lightning fast. This is ridiculous, wasting over an hour to try a game I bought getting to work?

Now trying via PS3, but if that doesn't work I'm out of options.

Comment

Wow japanese companies really take time to react and fix things.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                  You could always buy a second memory stick, the expense might be worth it if you want to switch between stores relatively easily.
                  How much easier is it with 2 memory cards? Is there a guide somewhere? I can only find old guides that make it look like way more hassle than I'm prepares to put up with. On the psp it was easy.

Comment

Time Travelers (PSV/3DS, Level 5): 9, 9, 9, 9 - (36/40)

Magicbox says Level 5's 3DS and Vita game is gooooood

Comment

Dissidia 012 worked after trying with Content Manager.

Apparently the Vita needs a hard reset after such an install error, and then try it again. Probably fragmented at times or something.

The good news is that Dissidia 012 is bloody awesome on the Vita!! Bought Third Birthday as well and its MUCH nicer on Vita as well.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                        Time Travelers (PSV/3DS, Level 5): 9, 9, 9, 9 - (36/40)

Magicbox says Level 5's 3DS and Vita game is gooooood
                        Been looking forward to this for ages so good news.

Comment

is that a Famitsu 36/40? Isnt that like a Homer Simpson '9 thumbs up'? ie rubbish?

Comment

Of all things, playing Minis on the Vita has really opened my eyes. Sony should really try to push the brand more, as they look gorgeous on the Vita's screen and they're truly multi-format across all of their current console platforms. There's some real potential there once Sony properly introduce cloud saving across formats. It's a real shame that the NEO GEO Station content wasn't originally released this way.

Comment

DJMAX Technika will save the Vita!

(Sept 27th).

... or at least it will mean I don't sell mine for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Papercut View Post
                                DJMAX Technika will save the Vita!

(Sept 27th).

... or at least it will mean I don't sell mine for a while.
                                Pre order link anywhere?

Comment

Working...
                                X