Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSVita (Successor to PSP, was PSP2 then NGP)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plus is live on Vita right now.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
      OS v2 is out.

Cloud saving, more PS1 screen options, use web browser without closing game, use PC content manager over wifi and more.
      Gonna update in prep for PS+ tomorrow
      Sounds good hopin to splash out on a white Japanese model Feb. Just looked at the game prices today in HMV 40 quid! Not sure if stuff is cheaper online. With 3DS also charging silly prices for games with barley any price reductions it's no wonder I don't buy more handheld stuff. I believe all handheld games should be 30 pound max.

Comment

HMV are a total joke. Pretend they don't exist. no need ot ever pay more than ?30 for a Vita game if you shop around.

Comment

Not sure if anyone has seen this but Sony are offering a free 30 day trial of PS+, haven't tried it but could be very useful .

Comment

Awesome. I bought Hitman from (that's right) HMV and it came with a month too. Aces.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
              Awesome. I bought Hitman from (that's right) HMV and it came with a month too. Aces.
              I thought I made it quite clear you should not buy from them!

Comment

But my store credit!

Comment

Could be wrong about this aand not read confirmation anywhere but I think it charges while active now. Anybody else noticed?

Comment

Sony can do no wrong. Music Unlimited is now ?12 per year for PS+ members. For those that don't know Music Unlimited is like spotify. Clients for PCs, PS3, iphone, android, vita and more. Stream as much music as you like. Catalog is massive. Offline storage supported.

That's ?1 a month for ad free music streaming.

Oh Sony

Comment

I got the update but I can't see Jet Set Radio, Playstation All Stars or where to subscribe for PS + on the PSVita Canadian PS Store.

Comment

Does the Canadian store usually update on a tuesday then?

Comment

To everyone calling J0e a git, why don't you just get a second memory card and set it up with a Japanese account? I flip back and forth between my UK and JP PSN accounts the whole time.

Updated to v2 tonight - seems like they've actually made the browser usable now, which is good as a backup I guess. Didn't bother to set up the email app, the last thing I want is to be getting emails on my Vita as well - I turn it on to have fun and escape!

Can't see JSR in the UK or JP store though, I thought it was meant to come out today

Comment

I called him a git for taunting, not because I want resi 2 but don't have it.

Comment

Oop I feel silly

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                                Does the Canadian store usually update on a tuesday then?
                                Yeah yeah same than others. But it took more time to update this week. According to Sony it was at 9 PM, PST.
                                Finally we got a lot of things ! Jet Set Radio, Playstation All Stars, Persona 4 Golden, Sine Mora, PS+ !
                                I want to play/try all these things !

Comment

Working...
                                X