Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSVita (Successor to PSP, was PSP2 then NGP)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not my thing but i just got my son persona 4 imported, surely the killer game the vita needs.

Comment

Yeah picked up Persona 4 too - I just fired up the JPN Ridge for a sec - is there literally no SP content? If not I won't rebuy - if there is I'll rebuy!!

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Where's the best place to import persona from?

Comment

I just went with Amazon as I wanted a new White Vita for some odd reason, but I image VGP is the best place...

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki
            Yeah picked up Persona 4 too - I just fired up the JPN Ridge for a sec - is there literally no SP content? If not I won't rebuy - if there is I'll rebuy!!

There is quite literally no SP content. Enjoy getting hammered by Japanese players who have levelled up their cars to a point that you will never reach without ~100 hours of mindless grinding.

Originally posted by FSW
            Where's the best place to import persona from?

I like Tronix.

Comment

persona 4 was ?34 form tronix which i thought was a good price with fed ex included.

Comment

Oddworld : Stranger's Wrath is out next week (19th) for Vita. ?9.99. Native resolution (I've analysed the screenshots and there's no cheating going on as far as I can tell) and 60fps if everyone is to be believed. Always meant to play this since the xbox 1 days.

Comment

*drool* This is awesome news.

Comment

WoW! A brilliant game. May have to get that instead of Retro City Rampage!

Comment

If RCR ever come out here that is.

Picked up Virtua Tennis for seven quid in Tesco last week, great game for the money if people haven't played it.

Comment

OMG!

That is brilliant news! I've always wanted to play Stranger's Wrath but never owned an OG Xbox (unusual I know). Absolutely brilliant that it's ?9.99 too.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                          Oddworld : Stranger's Wrath is out next week (19th) for Vita. ?9.99. Native resolution (I've analysed the screenshots and there's no cheating going on as far as I can tell) and 60fps if everyone is to be believed. Always meant to play this since the xbox 1 days.
                          Wow! They did a great job to optimise this then! It was 20ish fps at E3! Brilliant!

Comment

Re: PSVita (Successor to PSP, was PSP2 then NGP)

Really!? I'd better tripke cgecj rhen / wait for reviews

Comment

Not played any of the oddworld games since PS. Looks great though, reminds me of Borderlands.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                                Really!? I'd better tripke cgecj rhen / wait for reviews
                                It is confirmed 60ps on PS3, at 720p. I can't find the same info on Vita. Where did you get it?

Even 30fps on Vita would be OK for me, the game looks freaking awesome in the vid!
                                Last edited by capcom_suicide; 14-12-2012, 12:11.

Comment

Working...
                                X