Kane and Lynch 2 Dog Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting there.....

I will say this though, it is a marked improvement on the original. It's gone from mediocre, average, poor or whatever else you want to call it to "hey, this is ok-ish".
    Last edited by ezee ryder; 02-07-2010, 18:46.

Comment

Well, if you think it's that much better...

Comment

Originally posted by Plisken View Post
        This whole code nonsense is getting on my tits, isn't the whole point of paying for xbox live to get demos and the like.
        Codes for demos and betas is utter ****, just put it up on the Marketplace LIKE EVERY OTHER DEMO. Why waste time and infrastructure money doing this codes crap?

To get this demo, about a month ago I did the YouTube account channel sign up "system" http://www.youtube.com/user/kaneandlynchofficial

But no code. They have posted...

"Due to tech restrictions of You Tube we are struggling to supply tokens quickly. If you have requested a token, but are yet to receive one, please email [email protected]*om with your You Tube account name and we'll email you back within an hour with a token.
        Huge apologies for the delay in getting tokens out to you all."

...Lets remind ourselves, this is the OFFICIAL channel to get a code for the game, yet they had no idea this was going to happen. Answer, JUST PUT IT UP ON THE MARKETPLACE.

Of course emailing that email address results in absolutely sod all too.

Comment

I got the code from here, http://www.gamesradar.com/kandl2demogiveaway

Huge surprise this demo. Although the AI is a bit rubbish the shooting is pretty solid and the style is really effective. Multiplayer was good too.

Gone from not caring at all to probably getting it on day one.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
            Thanks, managed to get one from there.

Comment

EDIT - SOLD I have a spare code if anyone wants it. First to PM gets it.

I am still bemused why they are making it hard to get hold of this demo, its actually rather good and fleshed out demo, gives you a good appreciation of the final game package.
              Last edited by englishbob; 06-07-2010, 07:23.

Comment

The demo for this is pure awesome, I've spent so many hours playing the demo online. Love the graphical style and the way it seems to be running at near enough 60fps at most times means it's smooth as butter. Also, you can turn the shaky cam off so that's a non issue if someone doesn't like it. The shooting is much better and the cover system works very nicely too.

According to one of the IO guys who posts on GAF there will be a demo in a months time or so for everyone but this one won't have the Undercover Cop or Cops and Robbers online modes in it. Everything else will stay the same.

Comment

I forgot all about this...I played the demo and whilst it seemed a lot better than the first game I probably won't bother with it.

Whilst the camera looks cool, there's just no way I could play a full game like that. I read you can turn it off, but...then it's just any other generic 3rd person shooter.

Comment

The demo is confirmed for the PS3 store next week. And available to Plus subscribers next Monday via automatic download (And I assume you can just grab it from the Plus section of the store as well). Woo.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
                      The demo is confirmed for the PS3 store next week. And available to Plus subscribers next Monday via automatic download (And I assume you can just grab it from the Plus section of the store as well). Woo.
                      That's Mr Woo to you...

Comment

I thought the demo for this was really good, aside from the maybe gimmiky camera work - which I found appealing atmosphere wise, very fond of the setting, some nice features such as the injury/floor shooting, very surprised at this, thought it would be tosh.

Comment

I enjoyed the demo which after the first game was quite surprising. Had a go of the online multiplayer and that was less successful though. Worth a cheap punt

Comment

Working...
                          X