No announcement yet.

PlayStation Move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

superglue? Are there any clips at all you could use? Or maybe a wall near the TV you could fix it to?

Or there you go, a PSEye Clip lol.

Comment

Aren't you able to place it in front of the TV using the shelf it's on as it doesn't have to be above it. I just do that or I hang it over the front of the screen depending on the game.

I've done it pretty much since we first got the camera and Sony showed it in one of their MOVE videos, I can't find it now but this covers the same thing.

Comment

cool thx guys

Comment

The tutorials also state that you can either place it above or below your TV. When below the camera obviously has to be pointed upwards a bit. You'll be fine as long as you're centered on the screen.

Comment

Konami press release concerning No More Heroes: Heroes? Paradise.

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
              Konami press release concerning No More Heroes: Heroes? Paradise.
              I guess that explains why its taken so bloody long to get around to releasing in the West then.

Comment

Wow, The Fight gets annihilated. By IGN anyway, but while I disagree on Razing Storm I tend to agree on this one. I've seen this game in action and it looked like forgettable crap to me.

3.0Presentation
                Clunky menus and awful video tutorials recall the Sega CD at its worst, and the career is the laziest seen in years.

6.0Graphics
                The visuals are adequate, though the locations and character designs are bland and lack personality.

4.5Sound
                A generic Hip-Hop soundtrack that compliments the usual sounds of meat-slabs being smacked.

2.5Gameplay
                With inaccurate and frustrating controls that don't work the way you want them to, you will simply end up tired and bored.

2.5Lasting Appeal
                It's hard to believe anyone will suffer these controls long enough to stick around for more than a few hours, with or without multiplayer.

I'd say the Move is in trouble, really. I mean, I always laughed at Kinect and it surely won't bring many core games due to its setup. But it works in what it delivers, and it KNOWS at what kind of audience it aims. I think Kinect will win this one, expensive or not.

The Move is being added mostly in existing core games and new games such as Killzone 3. I'll eat my shoe if you broaden your audience with that. The Move specific games, The Shoot, The Fight, Razing Storm, are being crushed by the press and sales are crap too. Sports Champions has no legs whatsoever. What I've seen from Playstation Move Heroes was **** as well. For the rest? I doubt on-rails Ape Escape will save the day, the TGS demo was supposed to be, surprise there, ****.

Its as if Sony isn't truly behind this one but brought it in mainly as 'me too'.
                Last edited by saturn-gamer; 01-11-2010, 22:42.

Comment

Wow how can you criticise a lightgun game for having a poor story? That IGN review is woeful.

Comment

Originally posted by saturn-gamer View Post
                    Wow, The Fight gets annihilated. By IGN anyway, but while I disagree on Razing Storm I tend to agree on this one. I've seen this game in action and it looked like forgettable crap to me.

I'd say the Move is in trouble, really. I mean, I always laughed at Kinect and it surely won't bring many core games due to its setup. But it works in what it delivers, and it KNOWS at what kind of audience it aims. I think Kinect will win this one, expensive or not.

The Move is being added mostly in existing core games and new games such as Killzone 3. I'll eat my shoe if you broaden your audience with that. The Move specific games, The Shoot, The Fight, Razing Storm, are being crushed by the press and sales are crap too. Sports Champions has no legs whatsoever. What I've seen from Playstation Move Heroes was **** as well. For the rest? I doubt on-rails Ape Escape will save the day, the TGS demo was supposed to be, surprise there, ****.

Its as if Sony isn't truly behind this one but brought it in mainly as 'me too'.
                    I hate to say it, but I think you're on the money here. Had high hopes for the Move with existing game genres (shooters and RTS), but so far the implementation has been mediocre. And I see no games on the horizon that I think can change my or the general publics impression of it being a Wii clone.

Comment

Yeah thats the problem, there is nothing I would want. Ain't gonna play KZ3 with Move. I feel that could create an UT3 like Mouse/Controller rift at best. I would be stoked if HotD4 would be announced. But then again it could also work on GC3. But Sega brings a game to kinect, Sonic, and its supposed to work. Everyone seems to support Kinect.

For now,

The Shoot is unplayable. Its calibration is borked.
                      Razing Storm story mode is unplayable.
                      The Fight is supposed to be unplayable (and I have the feeling it really is).
                      RE5's gameplay is worse than RE4.

As it is now, Move is worse than the Wii.

I probably keep it, But mainly for the Time Crisis pack.

Comment

Funny as I was on the verge of buying one based on the positive impressions I've been getting from this forum so far. Now it seems nobody likes it anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
                          Funny as I was on the verge of buying one based on the positive impressions I've been getting from this forum so far. Now it seems nobody likes it anymore?
                          Interesting one isn't it? The tech here is clearly pretty decent, and Sony are doing exactly what people are criticising Kinect for not doing, which is to put out 'core' games for it.

Of course, if the games are crap it doesn't matter if they're core or not.

Comment

I'm still enjoying mine. Half of Sports Champions is great (The other half not so much), and Flight Control and Tumble are fantastic games to pick up and play for a short while.

Still ****ing waiting for MAG to ship from Zavvi though. I might actually start RE5 tonight with Move to see how I get on with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
                              Flight Control and Tumble are fantastic games
                              Indeed, especially Tumble which I think is the best game I've played with it so far. I haven't even bought any retail games for this yet, Time Crisis will probably be the first but I'm sure we'll start seeing some decent stuff coming soon enough, Echochrome 2 was pretty good from the short demo I played, hopefully that will be out soon.

Comment

I still think it's great. Much better control that Wii. Sadly a couple of games are borked but Tumble is fab, Time Crisis (demo at least) is sweet. Sport Champions is good. Eyepet is significantly better with Move, Singstar + dance should be successful if Just Dance is anythign to go by.

Regarding that IGN review, they seem to forget that Razing Storm include TC4 and they already awarded TC4 and 8/10, ergo this game should at least be an 8/10.

Comment

Working...
                                X