Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing I do know , the BF's aunt works for Nintendo Europe and she dont even know what it looks like ..... or at least that whats she says anyway

Comment

Yeah? well check this. my mates dad IS Nintendo. thats his name. 'Nintendo' and he's the owner of Nintendo. so I asked him about the 3DS and he made me swear an oath of scecrecy and that if any information about what he told me got out he'd literally have to get me killed.
      So here's the scoop on what it looks like really: It's like this tiny chip (only a couple of inches wide) and you need to inject it into your eye using this specially modified and more futuristic looking superscope. Once in there, the world of the 3DS is yours to explore! Imagine, if you will, a kind of new and more 3D version of 3D. not 4D... more than that - I'm talking ****ing 12D here. You can see every side of an object all at once and you can see the inside and see the objects thoughts. It's going to be a true sensory overload.

The original line up of games for the system is going to be 12D remakes of battletoads and james pond 2 and an all new, as yet untitled franchise starring a really wacky looking 12D squirrel who has to wear a funny looking hat and collect cashew nuts from a mystical kingdom.

Comment

Originally posted by boxhead View Post
        I overheard a conversation in game station the other day - A chav was talking to the staff about how his uncle works for playstation and how he'd seen and played the playstation 4. It was priceless.
        We used to have this big fat cockney reckoner come into our shop, I think he was disturbed - he used to try bull****ting us all the time with the most insane bull**** you've ever heard. I was really busy and stressed one day and actually told him to stop bull****ting, and that he was full of ****. I kinda regret that now as he clearly wasn't playing with a full deck.

Comment

I overheard a conversation in game station the other day - A chav was talking to the staff about how his uncle works for playstation and how he'd seen and played the playstation 4. It was priceless. he stated in a most authoritive tone that the ps4 was made of a single sheet of glass that floated in mid air and that there were no visible electronics inside (presumably the ps4 is powered by pure chave life force) he said some more hilarious **** about the control pad etc but I forgot that bit. so anyway,
          Was it this bloke?

I don't suppose he mentioned anything about how many jobs we're expected to have this time as I'd like to be able to get a bit of a headstart if possible?

Comment

Yeah? well check this. my mates dad IS Nintendo. thats his name. 'Nintendo' and he's the owner of Nintendo. so I asked him about the 3DS and he made me swear an oath of scecrecy and that if any information about what he told me got out he'd literally have to get me killed.
            So here's the scoop on what it looks like really: It's like this tiny chip (only a couple of inches wide) and you need to inject it into your eye using this specially modified and more futuristic looking superscope. Once in there, the world of the 3DS is yours to explore! Imagine, if you will, a kind of new and more 3D version of 3D. not 4D... more than that - I'm talking ****ing 12D here. You can see every side of an object all at once and you can see the inside and see the objects thoughts. It's going to be a true sensory overload.

The original line up of games for the system is going to be 12D remakes of battletoads and james pond 2 and an all new, as yet untitled franchise starring a really wacky looking 12D squirrel who has to wear a funny looking hat and collect cashew nuts from a mystical kingdom.
            My bad , I was totally lying , you know just for NTSC kudos and all that .... I knew I shouldnt have bothered saying anything

Comment

It's cool junko, don't sweat it. How were you to know that my brothers mate's dad was 'Nintendo'? If you want any more super cool inside goss the nintendo lab let me know.

Comment

Woteva!

I already have it!

Last edited by QualityChimp; 15-04-2010, 16:06.

Comment

Preordered.

Comment

Did you nick that from the best boxart thread?

Comment

First Screen!

Comment

I think that game is only 12D because it stole one from Kingdom.

Comment

Don't typos make them more valuable?

Isn't it obvious I rushed the whole thing?!

Comment

quality chimp, those mockups are ridiculously mint. obviously the screenshots don't do it just and can't display the full extent of it's 12Dness but there's so much heart there that I'll let you off.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              Woteva!

I already have it!

I say someone makes this into a LBP Level

Comment

that squirrel doesnt look 'wacky' at all. looks very serious-minded. fail...

Comment

Working...
                                X