This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flabio View Post
    Well, after being on the fence for a while, I'm not getting one yet. Bring me a Layton or a Phoenix Wright game and maybe I will.
    How about Professor Layton Vs Phoenix Wright?

Comment

Still not announced for outside Japan is it?

Comment

I can't see a title as big as that not being, can you?

All this talk of a Nintendo machine 'having' to launch with a Zelda or Mario game really amuses me. If they did they'd get just as many people saying 'same old Nintendo, another mario/zelda title yawn..' Honestly they can't win. I still think it's a great launch line up with a varied selection and plenty of great titles to come in the near future.

Oh, had a chance to have a really good go on one yesterday. I was impressed the first time round but that was in a game store with a assistant spouting rubbish at me and trying to make me pre-order. This time I had it all to myself and I found the 3d effect even more impressive, wonderfully vibrant and stable. Really excited now!

Comment

Originally posted by gizmo1990 View Post
          I can't see a title as big as that not being, can you?
          We don't have all the DS Layton's here yet. And given Nintendo's 'we can't be bothered to localise everything anymore' stance, who knows?

Comment

We don't have all the DS Layton's here yet. And given Nintendo's 'we can't be bothered to localise everything anymore' stance, who knows?
            True but they're only going through them chronologically and taking their time localising them, it's pretty standard stuff. They'll get to the mash-up eventually but next year at the earliest I should imagine.

Comment

It does seem odd that they take so LONG to localise though. Western developed titles usually have their Japanese versions ready to go, day and date. Just another of the ways Japanese devs are falling behind really.

Comment

I agree but the Japanese game biz and culture for that matter, is so different, I kinda understand it even if I don't like it!

Anyway, it'll get released. It's a system seller (especially in Europe and hence the long localisation) and there ain't many titles around these days that you can say that about.

Comment

Got some games today.

Comment

Cool which games, look foward to your views m8

Comment

Layton vs. Phoenix Wright? Is that a piss-take or what? How can that possibly happen? It's like Sherlock Holmes vs. Jim Carrey (in Liar Liar).
                      Last edited by dataDave; 15-03-2011, 13:47.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                        Layton vs. Phoenix Wright? Is that a piss-take or what? How can that possibly happen? It's like Sherlock Holmes vs. Jim Carrey (in Liar Liar).
                        You missed the announcement of that one?

Back up, and go here.

Comment

You missed the announcement of that one?

Back up, and go here.
                          I had. That is bloody amazing. I want.

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                            Cool which games, look foward to your views m8
                            Rayman, Splinter Cell and Asphalt. Busy on deadline, so will play em tonight.

Comment

Interested to hear how Rayman holds up, DC version was fantastic at the time.

Comment

Also very interested to hear about Rayman and Splinter Cell

Comment

Working...
                                X