Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relented on Sunday...went for the Amazon UK deal - Cosmo Black model + Ridge Racer 3D, Free screen protectors & reduced-price Carry Case for £207 total. Dreaded Super Saver P&P means that I'm unlikely to see it on launch day - more likely sometime between 28th and 30th, going by Amazon's estimates.

Tempted to add Pilotwings Resort &/or PES2011 3D &/or SSFIV 3D Edition (the latter probably against better judgement) into the mix. Anybody on here know of the cheapest outlet for 3DS titles?
    Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 17-03-2011, 22:11. Reason: Amazon Price Match FTW!! :D

Comment

I'm thinking of lego star wars III TCW & SSFIV. I really want to see one in the flesh, just out of pure excitement, as its getting ever closer.

(Not one games shop in this town!!)

Comment

Can JPN owners confirm that the power supply is the same as the DSi/DSiXL?

Comment

it is yeah.

I got StreetPassed yesterday

Comment

Sounds like some PR term for the police roughing you up.

Comment

It was a bit fruity. I didn't realise I'd been StreetPassed until many hours later.

The jpn 3DS calls it 'Chance Encounter'.

Comment

Originally posted by Papercut View Post
                The jpn 3DS calls it 'Chance Encounter'.
                Ooh sounds like quite a romantic experience!!

I have seen this in a Jap 3DS advert. Sounds like a nice little surprise when you get home & whip it out (the 3DS I mean )

Comment

Dead or Alive 3DS release date is TBA. :'(

Comment

After watching the trailer for Samurai Chronicles over at Tecmo Koei's site - I've cancelled Pilotwings and opted for that instead. Looks pretty ace actually!!

Comment

Ridge Racer + 6 issues of ONM for £19.99 when you subscribe!

Comment

Damn, that beats the subscriber offer I just took out for 6 months + Monster Hunter tri

Wonder if i could take out another sub

Edit: Where did you read about that deal? Not on myfavouritemagazines.co.uk or on ONM's website.
                        Last edited by Daragon; 16-03-2011, 11:03.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                          Edit: Where did you read about that deal? Not on myfavouritemagazines.co.uk or on ONM's website.
                          I was thinking the same thing, that offer would make me sub.

Comment

Looks like the offer is in the magazine this month.

Scores for the launch titles seem just as disappointing as with other mags. Only SF4 managing 90% or more.
                            Last edited by Daragon; 16-03-2011, 12:25.

Comment

Can you post the scores please Daragon?

Comment

SF4 91%
                                Pilotwings 81%
                                Ghost Recon 80%
                                Ridge Racer 87%
                                Asphalt 70%
                                Pro Evo 78%
                                Monkey Ball 70%
                                Nintendogs 84%

Ok, so maybe not as terrible as the likes of Edge and GamesTM, but very underwhelmed by Monkey Ball's score - quite glad I canceled my asda preorder now.

Comment

Working...
                                X