This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baad bwoy View Post
    How long till the 3ds sells out in uk I wonder, is it likely to be days or weeks?
    I don't think it will to be honest. If you want one, I expect you'll be able to walk in and find one, if you poke around a bit.

Comment

I still can't decide which game (can only afford one) to get on launch.

Ideally I'd like something to show off to friends and maybe get the girlfriend interested. Nintendogs is out tho as it's cats lite so my only choice is pilotwings I reckon. Except that people are saying it's good but not worth full price.. The games that ARE worth full price, sf, rr, ghost recon etc are full on gamers games tho..

Gah need to decide! And no one mention the tesco deal, I despise tesco, my pre-order is with amazon.

Comment

If you've gone for Rayman as the 15 quid game with your amazon preorder then that should do nicely.

Otherwise it really is down to Pilotwings or Nintendogs if your ladyfriend isn't a girl gamer.

Comment

How much do you think games will retail for at shops like tesco and morrisons?

Pilotwings has never been a long game tho its all and replaying it to get perfect scores and just chilling out.

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
            How much do you think games will retail for at shops like tesco and morrisons?

Pilotwings has never been a long game tho its all and replaying it to get perfect scores and just chilling out.
            True, but after the sheer amount of stuff available in the N64 version this feels like a massive step back.

Comment

Hmm, this launch isnt grabbing my attention much because of the the launch titles. I so wish Zelda OOT was a launch title The only one i'm interested in is Ridge Racer, but, I mean is it going to be any better than the PSP one?

Comment

As far as I'm aware it's got better graphics, better controls, more tracks plus 3D, so should be better!

Comment

I'm not surprised that Pilotwings is a bit light on content. It must have seemed like a no-brainer as something they could get ready for launch without too much heavy development. As long as it's a good 3D showoff and the feel is right, that's good enough for me.

Rayman however, can .... right off.

Comment

If Pilot Wings is a bit of a rip off I can always trade it in for something else, assuming the games won't be like gold dust for ages at least...

Comment

Originally posted by Strider View Post
                      True, but after the sheer amount of stuff available in the N64 version this feels like a massive step back.
                      Yeh m8 see what your saying, its been far too long since the last game im just happy to have a new game even if its not that deep. It was a real shame they didnt bring a wii version out after the great use of the motion plus in resort

Comment

Does anyone know if Pilotwings has the human cannonball target shooting game from the N64 version. Fond memories of multiplayer on that boozed up

Comment

I have to say right now I think I'm gonna feel a bit of a sucker if I buy pilot wings, as much as I'd like to. But then realistically how much will it come down in price in the months after release? I've played that game before and what I consider a fair price drop usually doesn't pan out in reality.

If it really is so light on contents then it does sound like a smash and grab from Nintendo. As much as I luv em they really do some ****ty things with their ips sometimes..

Comment

The Street Fighter street pass mode is ace. Buying loads of little figures
                            Last edited by Strider; 20-03-2011, 15:31.

Comment

Anyone know what happens if I cancel my in-store preorder at gamestation? I've paid a £10 deposit, do I lose my money or do I just get it back as credit?

Comment

Originally posted by Psyduck View Post
                                Anyone know what happens if I cancel my in-store preorder at gamestation? I've paid a ?10 deposit, do I lose my money or do I just get it back as credit?
                                you have up till mid april to cancel it. I've already asked the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X