X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taken from Gaf-

3DS versus DSi versus DSi XL versus DS Tank

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

PES intro on all of them, wifi on, no sound, bright screen and 3D on for the 3DS.

Kinda sucky, hope the 1st revision is as short as poss (will probably be around 12-18 months though).

Comment

Erm...anybody on here know whether or not PES 2011 3D will have up-to-date squads, or at least the ability to update them via DLC?

Comment

strider - what are your thoughts now on Ghost Recon having had it for a few days?

Comment

It's the best game in the line up by far.
          Although Ridge Racer and street fighter come mighty close.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
            Erm...anybody on here know whether or not PES 2011 3D will have up-to-date squads, or at least the ability to update them via DLC?
            according to a review in ONM they are 6 months out of date and there was no mention of being able to update them.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
              Finally managed some hands on time and I left wanting one but the more I thought about it the more I put myself off again.
              Played resi mercs, kid icarus, pilotwings, face raiders, AR card, dead or alive, Lego pirates of the Caribbean, monkey ball, Zelda, PES and ridge racer.
              I need to ask is there no incar veiw in ridge? I mashed every button to switch with no joy, even tried d-pad as desperate measure. Had some really bad slowdown in 3d on ridge. Most impressive game for me was kid icarus, depth was just lovely. 40mins later in that cube and my eyes were feeling the effect big time, think that's gonna be the main issue with this console, travel combined with 3D effects could be a nightmare for some people.
              So yeah I left wanting one as did most people but i have jumped off that hype train and left the early adopters remorseful carriage behind.
              Touch Screen to change the view

Comment

It will be interesting to see how the 3DS will hold up in a couple of years time as we will start seeing 2nd gen NGP games, iOS devices will be a couple more generations ahead and will the 3D still keep us fickle sods interested?
                The DS has had the same issues. It did pretty well, though had a bigger start before the ios things came along...

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Gear View Post
                  Taken from Gaf-

3DS versus DSi versus DSi XL versus DS Tank

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

PES intro on all of them, wifi on, no sound, bright screen and 3D on for the 3DS.

Kinda sucky, hope the 1st revision is as short as poss (will probably be around 12-18 months though).
                  Well you're probably in the minority there in hoping that the first revision arrives asap, given the vast amount of people sinking a vast amount of money into the first model.

Personally speaking, unless on the remotest of chances Nintendo offer a trade in system then I hope we never see a revision, just as has already been claimed by them.

Chances are if they could manage a more powerful battery then it would be in this release, given that it costs more than a home console!

Comment

Yeah the time issue is certainly a concern, but as I'm either at the house or work (both of which have ample power supplies) I'm never going to have to worry about it running out. I mean it's not as though you can't play it while it's charging.

Oh and Daragon we had Sims arrive on Friday. I'll try and take a look at it on Monday for you.

Comment

Revisions are less likely than the GBA/DS, what with it already having the DSlite looks, DSi enhancements etc.

Did you have any time to play rayman yet Strider? I love rayman 2 but found the DS one pretty crap (mainly because of the controls) I'm hoping the 3DS one is more playable/enjoyable.

Comment

Originally posted by Strider View Post
                        Yeah the time issue is certainly a concern, but as I'm either at the house or work (both of which have ample power supplies) I'm never going to have to worry about it running out. I mean it's not as though you can't play it while it's charging.

Oh and Daragon we had Sims arrive on Friday. I'll try and take a look at it on Monday for you.
                        Nice one, cheers

I'll see if I can get it traded in if it's ****. Still, it received an above average score from Famitsu so I'm hopeful it will have at least some redeeming qualities, even if it's just a sloppy DS port with 3D visuals.

Comment

Everything gets an above average score in Famitsu though...

Comment

Just had my dispatch email from iwoot (at £168 with their valentines voucher). Delivery time 2-5 days.

Comment

I hope it's 5 days!

Comment

Originally posted by Strider View Post
                                Everything gets an above average score in Famitsu though...
                                Do we know if they reviewed the console ports?

Comment

Working...
                                X