This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
    Right, if that was a launch game it'd be my first purchase. I know I'd really enjoy it especially after that review, plus that boxart is amazing.

Comment

I think One Piece has a general level of popularity in Europe that makes it worthwhile to release here. Given that 2/3 of the game is already translated, it makes sense to release it over here. Judging by the prices the Wii games fetch, they probably easily sold out their print run.

God knows how they're fitting all that content on the cart.

Comment

Regarding the ONM offer. Don't lose the faith brothers.....

Look what the postie just dropped through the letterbox: http://gallery.me.com/steve.morris#101170

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by steve morris View Post
            Regarding the ONM offer. Don't lose the faith brothers.....

Look what the postie just dropped through the letterbox: http://gallery.me.com/steve.morris#101170

Ooh you lucky bast**d LOL

Comment

I want my 3DS. I know everyone else does too but I REALLY want mine.

Comment

Got my Ridge Racer too!

Impressive work by ONM - now to cancel that direct debit....

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                  Got my Ridge Racer too!

Impressive work by ONM - now to cancel that direct debit....
                  lol Let us know how that works out! Seriously, I want to know!

Comment

Originally posted by InvisibleKid View Post
                    lol Let us know how that works out! Seriously, I want to know!
                    It wouldn't be the first time I've done it with a subscription.

Comment

I'll keep my subscription for the 6 months (something to read in the bath, innit) then cancel. Very impressed with Future publishing and the offer, and that was without going through Quico or Topcashback.

Comment

I received my copy of Ridge Racer 3D too! Future haven't even taken my first payment yet, it's due to start on 31st March.

Comment

When did you guys place the order? I wonder if ONM really did have only 150 copies to give away.

Comment

I think I placed my order on 16th March.

Comment

Damn my cynercism! Serves me right for assuming we were all already too late...

Comment

No sign of my Ridge Racer. I put my order in about 11pm on the 16th. If it doesn't materialise I am deffo cancelling the sub

Comment

Working...
                                X