This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does it have an Internet browser?
    Also just wondering if it uses side by side or top bottom for 3d video format. YouTube has option for sbs 3d video
    Last edited by davek22; 21-01-2011, 08:28.

Comment

Yes it has a browser but it will be released after launch, probably as a free download. I hope!

Question is, will it be crap like the last one..? Surely not...

Comment

I wonder if Nintendo have had the intelligence to fix a 50/60htz 110-240 volt power setting this time, so (unlike the games) you can use it and charge it ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD just like every other product.

Or, like the DS Lite, if you import you still have to have a bloody stepdown transformer to do the job....

Comment

Originally posted by englishbob View Post
          I wonder if Nintendo have had the intelligence to fix a 50/60htz 110-240 volt power setting this time, so (unlike the games) you can use it and charge it ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD just like every other product.

Or, like the DS Lite, if you import you still have to have a bloody stepdown transformer to do the job....
          Really? My Dark Blue Japanese DS Lite charges fine with a UK DS Lite charger. Same with my DSi.

Even the other way around my old white UK DS Lite charged fine in Tokyo with an official Japanese DS Lite charger.

Comment

Despite the less than stellar lanch games Ive been in with the damned thing since the off so , pre ordered YAY !!!!!!!

Comment

Same - looking forward to launch day. It'd be nice if it came with some 3d demos, just to show off the hardware.

Comment

A slight sidetrack but not worth a thread. As the 3DS looks set to dominate once again, industry inventor of speculation Micheal Pachter has said Nintendo will completely lose the next console generation by relying on tech and being last to market... wow... it's like he knows nothing about the market at all. Spectacular fail.

Comment

Not sure if it's true but apparently retailers are paying £173 per 3DS unit meaning an average of nearly £60 profit per unit sold.

Comment

All I know about retail mark-up, I learned from people quoting pricing on Dragon's Den so I'm no expert but that doesn't surprise me in the least. What would be interesting to know is if it is similar to the mark-up the US retailers are getting.

Comment

£60 markup on a console is obscene. I thought the margins on consoles was supposed to be razor tight.

Yes they take up space but you get 2 games sold (at 40%+ markup) for every console

Comment

Newest word is there will be 900,000 units allocated for Europe's launch and 10 games out on Day 1 which if true 7 of them are already allocated as being:

-Nintendogs and Cats
                        -Super Street Fighter IV 3DS
                        -PES 2011
                        -Rayman 2 3D
                        -Asphalt 3D
                        -Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars 3D
                        -Splinter Cell 3D

Clearly, the addition of the term 3D to the end of title of the formats games is going to get annoying fast.

Comment

3D Monster Maze

Comment

3d shooter 3d now also in 3d

decided i will wait before i get a 3ds ....there will be a better version later on and none of the games at launch really interest me

Comment

If those figures are accurate, there won't be a launch shortage.

The original DS took a week to do 500K sales in the US.

Comment

3D Deathchase 3D would be ace.

Comment

Working...
                                X