Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, mine was despatched yesterday 1st class.

Comment

Ive got mine ordered from amazon, with expitided shipping as well , so i reckon we wont get ours sent out until tomrrow for a launch day delivery, where as first class could take a little longer, thats my theory.

Comment

Got an email from Shopto this morning saying my 3DS and SSFIV has been dispatched.

Comment

I've not had an email from them yet but the payment for my 3DS and Ridge Racers has gone through and it's disappeared from my pre-orders list so I assume it's shipping

Comment

I made an enlarged colour photocopy of the "?" AR card and stuck it to my shop floor. Seeing that ma-hoo-sive dragon rise out of the floor was proper amazing and really does wow the punters!!

I'm hoping Nintendo use the AR stuff on poster ads for big titles. Imagine standing at the bus stop and using the camera on a poster for the new Mario game and getting a bonus level or item or something!!

Comment

Play.com have shipped my console next day delivery so *hopefully* will be here tomorrow. Only problem is I'm out the house for a few hours and it's blatantly gonna arrive then!

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                I've not had an email from them yet but the payment for my 3DS and Ridge Racers has gone through and it's disappeared from my pre-orders list so I assume it's shipping
                If you log in to your account it'll say either 'Processing' or 'Shipped' with a consignment/tracking number for TNT next to it :-)

Comment

:/ I wish I had ordered online now with the hope of it coming tomorrow! Oh well midnight launch it is!

Comment

Oh and my Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars arrived yesterday at the office - it's on my desk now!

Comment

Cheers Just had a check and it's listed as processing, no tracking number yet. Guessing it'll be going out in this evenings shipment.

Comment

FFS. Game shops here have broken the street date with their software... which are all US versions!! And I'm having the console imported from the UK!! Arghjhh!!

I finally get to live in an NTSC region and I end up importing PAL hardware. wtfffsomg

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                          :/ I wish I had ordered online now with the hope of it coming tomorrow! Oh well midnight launch it is!
                          Shopto should get one to you for tomorrow if you order today.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                            Has anybody who's ordered a 3ds from amazon had their status changed?I did have mine selected with 1st class mail but changed it to expedited.I heard that those who chose 1st class have has their status changed to preparing for dispatch mines still saying not yet dispatched and est delivery 25th march
                            Changed to expedited here too. Hoping they do get it out for Friday, I ordered to work and don't have weekend access

Chris

Comment

Anyone know where you can print off the AR cards? i want to keep mine in nice condition.

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                                Anyone know where you can print off the AR cards? i want to keep mine in nice condition.

Comment

Working...
                                X