This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
    Has anybody who's ordered a 3ds from amazon had their status changed?I did have mine selected with 1st class mail but changed it to expedited.I heard that those who chose 1st class have has their status changed to preparing for dispatch mines still saying not yet dispatched and est delivery 25th march
    Mine is first class, it still just says not yet dispatched though. Guess I'll have to keep checking it.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
      I made an enlarged colour photocopy of the "?" AR card and stuck it to my shop floor. Seeing that ma-hoo-sive dragon rise out of the floor was proper amazing and really does wow the punters!!

I'm hoping Nintendo use the AR stuff on poster ads for big titles. Imagine standing at the bus stop and using the camera on a poster for the new Mario game and getting a bonus level or item or something!!
      Do you mean a demo level? I mean if you'd bought the game and you had to scan a poster to access one of the levels then that could be a bit annoying.

Comment

many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Party boy View Post
          Do you mean a demo level? I mean if you'd bought the game and you had to scan a poster to access one of the levels then that could be a bit annoying.
          No. Like bonus content. Or little mini-games that aren't on the cart but use the in game assets. Or a special AR competition to win super prizes.

Comment

so probably more for the irks thread but HMV just called me as they getting their stock/bundles sorted out ready for Friday and wanted to know what I wanted to go with my console.

irk 1 - the bundles are seemingly quite complicated and the girl calling me didn't understand what could actually go in them
            irk 2 - without any establishing questions she asked me 'what games would my kids like'
            irk 3 - I was too ashamed to say it was for me , I'd probably have said to a bloke it was for me but I hate the tone of voice women get when they find out you play games

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post
              so probably more for the irks thread but HMV just called me as they getting their stock/bundles sorted out ready for Friday and wanted to know what I wanted to go with my console.

irk 1 - the bundles are seemingly quite complicated and the girl calling me didn't understand what could actually go in them
              irk 2 - without any establishing questions she asked me 'what games would my kids like'
              irk 3 - I was too ashamed to say it was for me , I'd probably have said to a bloke it was for me but I hate the tone of voice women get when they find out you play games

Any idea of the bundles at all?

Comment

The Sims 3 got 4/10 in Game Central...

Comment

Ah Metro's review system. Such a bastion of quality.

I remember when they reviewed a movie and were quite clearly reviewing the press release and hadn't seen the film. Why? Because the review described the first film when it should've been reviewing the sequel.

(film was Death Note 2)

Comment

Originally posted by Herbalizer View Post
                    Any idea of the bundles at all?
                    from what I could decipher I am getting the console for ?220 (with a ?20 gift voucher) and Ridge Racer for a further ?20.

I can't spend the ?20 voucher on the bundle itself.

Seems Pilotwings is excluded from the single game bundle offer though may be in some multi game package where for ?270 you get 2 games (the second one being the likes of monkey ball, the sims, ghost recon) and some pack of assorted tat like screen protesctors and leather case)

They are also giving ?65 for a decent condition unboxed DSLite with charger.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                      Ah Metro's review system. Such a bastion of quality.

I remember when they reviewed a movie and were quite clearly reviewing the press release and hadn't seen the film. Why? Because the review described the first film when it should've been reviewing the sequel.

(film was Death Note 2)
                      I thought Metro games were the old teletext game central guys, I always find their reviews quite accurate and hype free.

Comment

Looking at Shopto's site at the moment and 2 out of the 5 games I've ordered yet to display the 'In Stock' logo next to it. Those two games are Pilotwings and Ridge Racer.

Console, PES, Shadow Wars and SSFIV are in stock and should be being sent out today.

Comment

Anyone here importing from America? With the launch being on sunday there does anyone know when the likes of Videogames Plus, National Console Support etc are shipping international orders out? My VG+ status is processing and has been since i ordered on March 18th so I am hoping for a saturday or monday delivery if posted before the release date!!!

Comment

from what I could decipher I am getting the console for ?220 (with a ?20 gift voucher) and Ridge Racer for a further ?20.

I can't spend the ?20 voucher on the bundle itself.

Seems Pilotwings is excluded from the single game bundle offer though may be in some multi game package where for ?270 you get 2 games (the second one being the likes of monkey ball, the sims, ghost recon) and some pack of assorted tat like screen protesctors and leather case)

They are also giving ?65 for a decent condition unboxed DSLite with charger.

I was told yesterday that I was able to spend the ?20 voucher on any bundle. I guess its up to the store what they let you do. I'm looking at Street Fighter, Pilotwings and Ghost Recon.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                              Looking at Shopto's site at the moment and 2 out of the 5 games I've ordered yet to display the 'In Stock' logo next to it. Those two games are Pilotwings and Ridge Racer.

Console, PES, Shadow Wars and SSFIV are in stock and should be being sent out today.
                              Would be interested to know how good PES is.

Comment

I thought Metro games were the old teletext game central guys, I always find their reviews quite accurate and hype free.
                                Yeah, it is, so it has nothing to do with their film reviews, and I agree, I find Gamecentral reviews to be the most trust worthy by far.

Comment

Working...
                                X