Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon shipped mine before lunch, first class royal mail with an estimated delivery of the 24th yay

Comment

Anyone else order from Argos?
      Havent heard a dickybird since I ordered mine about 3 wks ago

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
        I have the feeling TNT have been instructed to deliver on the day and not before.
        A dude on the Shopto forums phoned TNT up and gave them his consignment number and he was told that it would be delivered tomorrow between 8am and 6pm.

Comment

Game phoned me today.

?55 for a DSi trade in. Also ?5 off a 3DS game when trading in 2 DS games. Also, some games are ?25, one being Ridge Racer which I want. Pilot Wings is full price though.

A wee saving there but still **** pricing. If I didn't really want it for my long bus journey on Saturday I would have held off and got it somewhere else cheaper!

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
            Game phoned me today. ?55 for a DSi trade in!
            55?!?! They gave me 70 for mine 2 weeks ago

Comment

Originally posted by Supernova View Post
              They had a trade in guarantee until the 10th i think. I traded my DS lite in for ?50 and got told they'd take my arcade 360 with a 120gb drive for ?80. They now say ?60 for the 360...so yeah things went down.

Comment

Anyone with an Android phone check out the 3DS AR cards app.your phone can display the six AR cards

Comment

The demo on QVC for the 3ds at the moment is priceless, apparently it has 'sensors all over it' and they can't show the sims game as it's being 'made at the moment'

Comment

Originally posted by Supernova View Post
                    Raging.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                      Anyone with an Android phone check out the 3DS AR cards app.your phone can display the six AR cards
                      Snagged, ta! Now even more impatient for mine to ship.
                      Last edited by NeoStuey; 23-03-2011, 21:27. Reason: silly predictive text!

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                        yeah i tried mine and it works better cause the light on the phone helps in less lit areas.

Comment

Can someone please confirm how much the 3DS will be in store in Game? The fact that I'll be away from office on Friday has me thinking it might be more worthwhile stumping up the extra to get one at a midnight opening to ensure I get on this side of the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post
                            The demo on QVC for the 3ds at the moment is priceless, apparently it has 'sensors all over it' and they can't show the sims game as it's being 'made at the moment'
                            I dont know if you saw my post a few pages back, but i could not believe what they were saying when i saw it last week. "Mario comes out of the screen and hugs you!". and "the 3DS is a great ebook reader!".

the sims is so hot its not even been made!

Comment

I assume ?219.99 as they are retailing the games at ?39.99 each.
                              There are some offers though.

They are offering six games at ?25 each when bought with a 3DS. from Rayman, Madden, Sims, Asphalt, Super Monkey Ball and Ridge Racer.
                              You'll get a leaflet with three vouchers inside:
                              * Get Rabbids 3DS for ?24.99, save ?15.
                              * Trade in any two DS games and get an extra ?5 added to the value.
                              * Get an extra 1,000 points when you buy any 3DS game.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                                I assume ?219.99 as they are retailing the games at ?39.99 each.
                                There are some offers though.

They are offering six games at ?25 each when bought with a 3DS. from Rayman, Madden, Sims, Asphalt, Super Monkey Ball and Ridge Racer.
                                You'll get a leaflet with three vouchers inside:
                                * Get Rabbids 3DS for ?24.99, save ?15.
                                * Trade in any two DS games and get an extra ?5 added to the value.
                                * Get an extra 1,000 points when you buy any 3DS game.
                                Okay thanks for that, might just leave it there then.

I'd have a hard time justifying the price difference on the console to the Amazon price and I'm getting Ridge Racer for ?15.00 with it. I think I'll just take my chances on it being delivered to work on Friday and my being able to get back in to pick it up. Did my pre-order on the 1st March, don't remember selecting expedited post but that's what it seems to be on for now.

Comment

Working...
                                X