This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    I thought a dead pixie was good luck? Or is that fairy wings? I can never keep up.
    Not good luck for the Pixie

Comment

Highly amusing reading how people are getting so worked up over a hand held games console. Can't understand why people use amazon, its well known they are crap for pre-orders. Just got it in store at a supermarket or order from gameplay. Tried in store in gamestation today for the first time, an employee showed me it and turned on the 3D effect, asked me what i thought and if id like one at midnight, "No thanks the 3D doesn's particually work imo and its rather expensive considering there arent any games out at launch worth a purchase." I gathered they had loads available for tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by jiggy View Post
        Highly amusing reading how people are getting so worked up over a hand held games console.
        dont say that - next thing you'll be calling it a toy, then the blood will really be flowing...

Comment

A quick walk thorugh Aberdeen today suggested that there will be plenty available tomorrow, with everywhere still pushing pre orders to get one at launch.

Comment

Originally posted by jiggy View Post
            Highly amusing reading how people are getting so worked up over a hand held games console. Can't understand why people use amazon, its well known they are crap for pre-orders. Just got it in store at a supermarket or order from gameplay. Tried in store in gamestation today for the first time, an employee showed me it and turned on the 3D effect, asked me what i thought and if id like one at midnight, "No thanks the 3D doesn's particually work imo and its rather expensive considering there arent any games out at launch worth a purchase." I gathered they had loads available for tomorrow.
            Take it by your Rant you wont be buying one anytime soon then lol..

Comment

No, had a pre-order with gameplay but cancelled it about a month ago. Even with the temptation of getting it for only £167 from Morrisons with my staff discount and being able to get in the building before anyone else (customers) isnt enough. I just didnt feel the 3D worked how i expected it too, i was disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by glazza View Post
                Take it by your Rant you wont be buying one anytime soon then lol..
                i think me and jiggy are the only two people that arent interested!

Cysis 2 , motorstorm, and homefront online is were the real gaming action is....

Comment

Nah, i don't actually know any friends who are interested and the person i was in gamestation with couldn't even see a difference (they wear glasses) so it was wasted on them completely.

Comment

If f-zero had been a launch game and pilotwings was more like the n64 version and wasnt based around that 'resort' game with those stupid mii's, i'd be well in - even a zelda game night have tempted me

Ridge racer 3d does sway me alittle , but not enough to put out over £200

rayman, dogs and cats etc etc can go and jump and i hate SSiV with a passion (i cant imagine it even being that playable with that controller)

i would probably need to playtest it more to comment on the 3d effect, but it did look like one of those kids 3d rulers with dinosaurs on it (i didnt use the slider to be fair)

But enough misery from me, guys enjoy your 3ds!!!

I'm sure i'll cave in at some point!
                    Last edited by dvdx2; 24-03-2011, 18:53.

Comment

I wear glasses as well and the 3D effect worked great for me. I think it must be another factor.

Comment

Eating a curry in prep for midnight launch! Excitement!

I just wish there was more 1st play impressions!
                        Last edited by djtickle; 24-03-2011, 19:09.

Comment

Comment

I Had That Ruler!!!!!!!!

Damn you ntsc-uk for not allowing me to post in all caps! That deserves caps!

Comment

Write something in normal case THEN YOU CAN USE ALL CAPS

DINOSAUR RULER YEAHHHHH

Comment

3DS Ebay

sucks to be them! They were probably hoping to make a nice profit.

Comment

Working...
                                X