X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello ***** ,

Thank you for contacting Amazon.co.uk

I can understand that you are very eager to receive "Nintendo 3DS Handheld Console (Cosmos Black)".

After checking our records I can confirm that we will deliver your order #2 by the date listed in Your Account: March 25, 2011.

Once your order is dispatched from our Fulfilment Centre you'll receive an e-mail confirming the date, contents and method of delivery.

Please contact us (by visiting the following link) if you do not receive your e-mail confirmation by March 25, 2011 and we will investigate:

OK so I will definatly recieve it tomrrow , even though I asked for the items to be shipped together with expidited shipping . Jokes innit , seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
      Jesus H Christ, God knows I'm not a racist but thanks to all these companies relying more and more on india based call centre employees, I'll be locked in a ****ing mental institute by the time I'm 30!

Just spent a good 30 minutes on the phone to a chap from amazon, trying to keep my cool as he's prattling on about nothing regarding the status of my as of then undispatched console dispatch. After handing over quite a few personal details and being kept on hold, the guy comes back after 10 minutes or so to tell me that the release date is tomorrow so that's when it gets dispatched in accordance to Nintendo's street date. I then proceed to tell him that I specifically paid for first class delivery so I would receive it tomorrow, but for that to happen it would have to have been dispatched today, to which the employee was having none of.

Suddenly however, after another 10 minutes of further arguing my point, he comes out with "Oh good news sir, your console has just been dispatched"

FFS! Next time I'll just stick with bleeding tesco entertainment!
      feel for you guys, but if you order online to save a few quid its quite likely you wont get stuff on launch

I waited an extra 5 days to get GT5 (ordered from Zavvi) yet they said i would get it on launch to save £5 - wont be doing that again

Comment

I stuck with amazon specifically to receive it at launch, mine must have been one of the first 100-200 odd preorders I'm sure given I placed it on the 19th of Jan.

I've had worse luck with instore preorders, especially given how rubbish their offers are compared to online ones - it's not a few quid we're talking either.

Comment

Update of my current Amazon orders.

SSFIV - shipped @ 11:19 via Royal Mail

PES 2011 3D - shipped @ 13:31 via Royal Mail

Pilot Wings - shipped @ 16:15 via Royal Mail

Ridge Racer 3D - shipped @ 17:16 via HDN

Screen protectors and executive case - shipped @ 17:16 via HDN

As at 18:48 the Black Cosmos 3DS I ordered still hasn't any movement on it yet. Pish!

I have to stick with them either way now as the pre-order incentive discounts haven't been applied to either the RR or Case orders invoices.
          Last edited by NeoStuey; 24-03-2011, 17:56. Reason: THE FORUM CLOCK IS 5 MINUTES SLOW! and my bad spelling

Comment

Amazon sent mine via HDN (never heard of them until today) but I got home to a "sorry we missed you card", thing is me and the missus are at work tomorrow too and their local depot close at 6pm!

Tempted to get one from blockbuster later as I still have a pre-order with them too.

Comment

Just had a conversation with Mallory at Amazon who assures me that my 3DS is definitely marked to ship today and it should still do so. Fingers crossed she's right.

Still I won't reply to her did I solve your problem email until I get my your order has shipped email.
              Last edited by NeoStuey; 24-03-2011, 18:04. Reason: I could of swore she said Valerie!

Comment

Just phoned amazon again and the woman I spoke to just yanked my chain by saying its in the process of being dispatched in the most unconvincing voice.She then states if I don't receive an email by midnight tonight to call them back.had a guts full now gonna cancel and go to Tesco tonight

Comment

how likely is it to just walk into a store and buy one of these tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                    how likely is it to just walk into a store and buy one of these tomorrow?
                    I dunno. I think they'll all be on ebay by tomorrow but everyone will have the same idea and it will saturate the market to a point that they won't be going for that much more. Serves them right for spoiling it for people that want one.

Comment

At GAYME very likely lol

Comment

Let's face it guys us people waiting for amazon. If it hasn't shipped it isn't coming tomrrow

Comment

I would have thought there'll be no problem. My main reason for thinking that is that I rang up Game earlier to find their opening hours tomorrow and, at big launch time, they're usually at the 'have you preordered?' stage. Not this time. Just, 'yeah, we're open at these times if you're looking for a 3DS'.

Comment

And I am sure there will plenty at Ripoffstation

Comment

any one got one with dead pixies?

Comment

I thought a dead pixie was good luck? Or is that fairy wings? I can never keep up.

Comment

Working...
                                X