Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! It works even better if I blink REALLY fast too!

Comment

Here's a thought -perhaps Nintendo chose to announce this now because they're expecting Sony to announce something similar at E3? Just speculation, seeing as they were quite secretive with the Wii technology in order to not let competitors play the copycat so soon... they've kinda left it open for this to happen now, so they must have a reason for doing this.

Comment

The press release screams of an emergency one though, like they know something is about to happen that they need to pre-empt.

The first sketchy details surrounding the possible technology powering Nintendo's 3DS have arrived courtesy of the Japanese press. - MCV/DEVELOP

MCV seem to think the Nikkei piece is saying dual analogue sticks which no one else has garnered from that article. Accidental slip up of NDA'd info or did they read the piece wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
          I hope this is a big joke. Really don't want to see 3d on any console let alone handheld.
          I'm with you on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
            I'm with you on this.
            I can't think of a way to respond to this- other than "butbutbutbut THREE DEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

In seriousness, I think 3D visuals could lend plenty of benefits to gameplay.
            Genres like 3D platformers have been crying out for depth perception since they were invented

Comment

Why the skeptism? It would work really well with the 'traditional' type of game.

Comment

i predict a mini wii mote motion controller stylus too

a couple of weeks ago there was a patent for the new game cart design that ds games could also fit into ?
                Last edited by yesteryeargames; 23-03-2010, 20:34.

Comment

Originally posted by Tig View Post
                  I can't think of a way to respond to this- other than "butbutbutbut THREE DEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                    http://www.mcvuk.com/news/38155/Firs...details-emerge

MCV seem to think the Nikkei piece is saying dual analogue sticks which no one else has garnered from that article. Accidental slip up of NDA'd info or did they read the piece wrong?
                    There's no mention of dual sticks anywhere but that Engadet page. Not on that Nikkei page, nor the Asahi pages. Neither mentions numbers.

I smell N64/GC emulation...Nah, that's too hopeful.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                      1 better:

Nicked shamelessly from gaf. Yeah I went to gaf ok

Comment

I'd love it if this had 3 screens.

Think of the outrage.

Comment

BTW anyone with epilepsy, you had better stop reading this thread 3 pages ago.

Comment

I don't understand what manner of fell witchcraft makes this possible, but I'm delirious with excitement.

Comment

As always with Nintendo, it's a simple idea but one that really does have enormous potential for changing the way games are played. I'm very excited about this and can't wait to see what transpires.

Comment

Aye i'm up for it, as long as though the 3d is good and the games are good, and it doesnt give me a headache or longterm eye problems lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X