No announcement yet.

Pokemon Black and White (NDS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Further on than that there are people who give you different items for different starters. Traded my starter with a colleague for his - starting to wish I hadn't!

Comment

After beating the 7th gym I thought I'd run through from the start & back.
      When I got to the daycare I bred & hatched a few Pansage, and tried one other... Zoroark is breedable So even if you missed Celebi you can still get Zorua I now have 6! Probably be getting 8th badge at somepoint Monday evening.

Comment

Is anyone going to make a First Play, i would love to hear peoples thoughts on it.

Comment

Originally posted by hush View Post
          Is anyone going to make a First Play, i would love to hear peoples thoughts on it.
          Just finished the game, so yeah gimmie a bit

Comment

Anyone here getting the US version so that it''ll play on your future US 3DS?

EDIT: Nevermind.
            Last edited by Big A2; 08-03-2011, 10:43.

Comment

I was able to play my UK black on my US Dsi

Comment

Yeah. I suppose this is good news for the whole 3DS region lock thing, in that not every game will be region locked.

Comment

For any Poke-fans out there like me that had left this title gathering dust, you can currently get Arceus from the global link! I haven't tried yet myself as I'm at work but if you log into your global link account and click on the promotions button, then enter the password ARCEUSVOTE, the 'God' pokemon should be available in your dream house to select as a download. Happy hunting!

Comment

More Poke news, you can get the other legendary dragon for your pokemon black/white game now by using the wifi mystery gift now until April 8th.

Comment

Just in case there are any Pokeheads left out there, today and tomorrow are the last days you can get Keldeo for Pokemon Black or White (if you are in the EU), it's currently a wifi gift from Game and Gamestations, I've grabbed mine at lunch.

Comment

Last post from me on this thread I promise! GAME are running a Shiny Pokemon give-away at the moment: The real challenge will be trying to find your local GAME store nowadays!

It's a Shiny Dialga until September 12th, followed by Shiny Palkia from September 13th through September 26th, and then Shiny Giratina from September 27th through October 11th.

Comment

I went to the GAME store last night to get a shiny Dialga but I couldn't get it because I have a Japanese version of Black 2. Idiot.

However, I just realised that I have a UK copy of Black 1 - can I go and get the shiny and then trade it to my Japanese Black 2?

Comment

This kind of sums up why I don't play Pokemon these days and has solidified my decision not to go for the new 3DS one. It would be too frustrating to know I'm missing out on particular Pokemon because I can't get to a Game shop here.

Comment

Working...
                            X