No announcement yet.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets hope its good Hoolak because im desperate to kick your arse!

Comment

If the rumours are right, there may be 3 different footy games to choose from

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
        Reckon we'll see PES2010 with an "11" on the box.
        I agree with this statement. Anyway anyone willing to bet that we get a demo that is exactly like 2010 then we are informed that 'it is from an old build and the full game is different'?

Comment

Originally posted by Stoppy2000 View Post
          I agree with this statement. Anyway anyone willing to bet that we get a demo that is exactly like 2010 then we are informed that 'it is from an old build and the full game is different'?
          I have to admit I am not so sure this time. I haven't owned any of the PES games on 360/PS3 and I certainly haven't followed any of Seabass' dribble but I do believe its last chance saloon for Konami. Fans are still hanging on but Fifa is getting so good they must nail it.

Comment

Indeed, Fifa is now leagues ahead of it and hopefully will only get better (manager mode being good would be a start). I will still give the pes demo a go though, just like I do every year...

Comment

Give me Football Kingdom 2 any day. Or WE10 in HD.

FIFA can go **** itself unless it fixes all the cheap goals and bugs. It's the only game that has ever enraged me so much I've taken it out of the console and flung it at the wall. At least now it doesn't work I can play decent games.

Comment

Talking of FIFA's bad points, for me, mainly the lob abuse and goalie coming off his line when you've told him not to, I read today on Eurogamer that these have been addressed for FIFA World Cup 2010.

At the moment, I'm playing FIFA10 quite a bit these days, so I would love them to address the problem in FIFA10 also, but it seems like that isn't going to happen.

Comment

yes there is an interview on youtube regarding FifaWC2010. The goalkeepers are a big issue.

Comment

They need to sort it on FIFA10, the game's got to last us until October this year. Is it something they can do or will it fudge up the game? Will EA even let the FIFA devs bother?

They should of just kept the goalie controls to hold Triangle/Y to rush out and have a seperate 'Pressure' setting for the goalkeeper and not have him tied in with the backline, like it is now.

Comment

I doubt they will bother now. Its been out for ages with many complaints. Fifa has a fair few issues which really should't be in games today but I have just learnt to live with it as when you have the ball the scope for play is immense. I don't really care if I win I just like playing good football.

Bit like Arsenal.

Comment

Same here, but I am sick of online opponents attempting to lob me, with a high percentage of attempts resulting in success. The double tap mechanic is very touch and go. Usually resulting in having my keep come out to the edge of his 6 yard box and still being beat by a lob from silly distances.

Comment

EA are gay again, we have the better game so we will mess our fans around now and cash in. For months the lobbies have been broken and they won't even fix!

The way NHL 10 is done with tuner updates is the way forward for footy games, cause these patches are never coming.

Comment

Yeah it is a pain but I never play online against randoms so not too much of a problem for me.
                            Fancy a laugh?

I cannot score a lob for love nor money!!

Comment

Originally posted by F0mm-1-d3dD View Post
                              Give me Football Kingdom 2 any day. Or WE10 in HD.

FIFA can go **** itself unless it fixes all the cheap goals and bugs. It's the only game that has ever enraged me so much I've taken it out of the console and flung it at the wall. At least now it doesn't work I can play decent games.
                              Brilliant

That is a superb mental image.

He's chipped me again ... GGRRAAEEAEERRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Comment

Just playing JLWE9 and am blasted with the Silent Hil 2 theme tune playing on the stadium radio at half time.
                                Konami used to treat us.

Comment

Working...
                                X