No announcement yet.

Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFS, I bought Control UE on XSX when it was on sale a couple of weeks ago!

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
      Shame on anyone that didn’t buy Concrete Genie on launch, shame!
      Was my 2019 GotY.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
        February PS Plus games...

Destruction All-Stars
        Concrete Genie
        Control: Ultimate Edition
        Hahaha so they make everyone who likes Control re-buy it, then give it away for free in like month 2 of PS+? Absolutely incredible

This is a good month, though! I actually want to play all of these.

Comment

Really glad more will get to experience Concrete Genie, I'll be happy to replay it in VR

Comment

There is only a fairly slight section in VR.

Comment

Originally posted by saif View Post
              There is only a fairly slight section in VR.
              Annoyingly though it's got three VR only Trophies so I'll never get the platinum.

Comment

Damn, I thought the game was the same but with VR POV. Ah well, it'll still be fun to replay

Comment

March plus games leaked!?!

Coming to PS Plus in March- Final Fantasy VII Remake- Maquette- Remnant from the Ashes- Farpoint VR

Comment

FFVII Remake is not eligible for the free PS5 upgrade.

Cue entitled Twitter whinging in 3, 2, 1...

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                      FFVII Remake is not eligible for the free PS5 upgrade.

Cue entitled Twitter whinging in 3, 2, 1...
                      Funnily enough I found VHS copies of my Bruce Lee films in the attic the other day and I'm demanding a free upgrade to blu-ray.

Last edited by Golgo; 26-02-2021, 12:26.

Comment

Worth pointing out if you add the game via PS+ you won’t be able to purchase the digital PS4 version as long as your subscription runs.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                          Funnily enough I found VHS copies of my Bruce Lee films in the attic the other day and I'm demanding a free upgrade to blu-ray.
                          It’s funny you should say that because if you own the PS4 disc version, put it into a PS5, you get the PS5 upgrade.

Comment

I own the PS4 version so it's not like I'm going to lose out personally here, but I do think it's an important distinction that the original physical and digital versions will give you the upgrade and that this version won't. It's not out of laziness or apathy that you can't upgrade it, they are having to take specific action to make the PS+ version non-upgradeable.

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                            Worth pointing out if you add the game via PS+ you won’t be able to purchase the digital PS4 version as long as your subscription runs.
                            Is that known for sure? It sure sounds a lot like they're going to have a separate "FF7:R PS Plus" type listing so they can distinguish between what's eligible for the upgrade and what's not.

Comment

To be honest it’s weird as hell that they’ve released it onto PS+ for PS4 in a special non-upgradeable version at literally the exact same moment the announce the PS5 upgrade. It’s like they’re setting out to confuse people.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                                To be honest it’s weird as hell that they’ve released it onto PS+ for PS4 in a special non-upgradeable version at literally the exact same moment the announce the PS5 upgrade. It’s like they’re setting out to confuse people.
                                Really bad timing.

Comment

Working...
                                X