No announcement yet.

Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3/3 Nopes for me this time. Given COD's shift and no real online giant around I'm pondering if it's time to stop resubbing to Plus as the worthwhile perks are drying up fast

Comment

My mates and I will possibly have a virtual tussle in EA Sports UFC.
      We enjoyed Borderlands 2, so Tiny Tina should get played as it's a 4-player co-op.
      As a Roller Coaster Tycoon fan, I'd love to play Planet Coaster, but will have to add it to the library until I upgrade as it's PS5 only, sadly.

I might even treat myself to the Bruce Lee DLC on UFC 4!

Comment

PlayStation Plus Games for March 2022

Well, they've leaked, but not officially confirmed just yet. Supposedly they are ...

Ghostrunner -- PS5
        Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – PS4/PS5
        Ark: Survival Evolved -- PS4
        Team Sonic Racing -- PS4
        GTA Online (PS5) - Bonus game available from 15th March, 2022

Don't get too excited, Legends is the multiplayer, not the single-player game. Available from 1st March.

Officially confirmed now [source]
        Last edited by MartyG; 24-02-2022, 07:22.

Comment

And Ghost runner on ps5 is a broken mess that hasn't been fixed.

Comment

so ps+ x gamepass is Bringing first party stuff like Spiderman and Returnal to it as well as a ton of Third Party stuff and a substantial retro offering across psp ps1 ps2 and ps3 for £11 a month or £99 a year is meh?, what more could you want you miserys

i cant see them putting their massive sellers on their day one as to be fair the quality of first party stuff on Sony is massively above what you get on xbox with the exception of Forza, and without game pass xbox would be where they where last gen its like their tacticle strike.

shots fired it offers more it would seem including first party ps5 stuff just not day one like gamepass.

Comment

That’s not happening till June to be fair. This month is pretty meh. Although people go bananas for Slay The Spire so I should prob try that.

The new PS+ thing is interesting. Tbh at the moment it’s pretty much what we already got from leaks. The strength of GP has been in its curation and the fact it has actual new games on it day one (not necessarily AAA but interesting new stuff nonetheless). If Sony do the same that will make for a very interesting service. If it’s just a load of old stuff, less so.

Comment

The Robin Hood game could be fun with mates:

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  The Robin Hood game could be fun with mates:
                  https://www.pushsquare.com/reviews/p...ws_and_legends
                  ill only join in if i can be Maid Marion she was always the best that vain drip Robin can get in the sea, your right could be fun smacking Tony Robinson about as team.
                  Last edited by Lebowski; 29-03-2022, 13:34.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                    ill only join in if i can be Maid Marion she was always the best that vain drip Robin can get in the sea, your right could be fun smacking Tony Robinson about at as team.
                    It's Pancake Day, yes it's Pancake Day, it's P P P P P P Pancake Day.

Comment

The price seems pretty competitive. People need to remember that Sony can't afford to put big AAA games on it day one and take the loss. MS is one of the biggest companies in the world. It can take a hit on sales and still spunk 70b on a game studio.

I say this because already the Internet is awash with 'No first party games day one!!!!! 11!!!!!!! ROFLCOPTER!!!' comments.
                      Last edited by Cassius_Smoke; 29-03-2022, 14:42.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                        I say this because already the Internet is awash with 'No first party games day one!!!!! 11!!!!!!! ROFLCOPTER!!!' comments.
                        Leave them too it, those are the same people that don't pay a penny into gamepass and just rinse it every month for nothing and have no idea how a business actually has to operate (bar the big 5 right at the top with near limitless cash reserves).

Comment

I'll be honest, I'll probably stay at the base tier.
                          If anything, I'll knock PS+ on the head for a bit.
                          Post-lockdown, online sessions with mates have come to a stop
                          I don't play anything else online (Delete this line after EDF6 drops).

The games that have come out on PS+ don't have me jumping to play them and I have a backlog of purchased games.
                          I'm really not the kind of whale they want.

Still, nice to see there are more options to those interested and a bit more competition with Games Pass.

Comment

If it wasn't for the forced online play i wouldn't pay for PSN.

psn+extra looks pretty rubbish for those that only stay in the Sony ecosystem, i think most PS5 owners got miles, and returnal is niche most won't enjoy and those that did already have it, 2 highlights amongst that will very likely be the stinkers already on Now and PS4 welcome package for PS5 owners already get. Emulation mainly over cloud or the basic crap you already get for old PS2 titles on now/store, go stick that where the sun doesn't shine, what utter crap when the Steam Deck can run PS3 emulation well, it's beyond lazy. A simple goodwill win would be at the very least doing select emulation like Nintendo and get MGS4 and noby noby boy running.

Comment

Noby Noby Boy

Comment

Working...
                              X