No announcement yet.

Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know what the deal is with digital games you've bought in the past that now are on the store via the new Plus packages? I read that if for example you already own a PS3 game such as Tokyo Jungle, even if you just had standard Essential tier of Plus, you could still download it because you bought it once.

Doesn't seem to be the case though from what I'm seeing.

Comment

I don't understand why even when you are on Extra you still have to go 15 menus deep to find the list of games. Shouldn't it be front and center?!

Comment

Originally posted by phillai View Post
        No PS2 or PS3 version of Gradius V.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          Uh oh, the mob anger is rising.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
            Uh oh, the mob anger is rising.
            You shouldn't have worn those silly sunglasses.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
              Does anyone know what the deal is with digital games you've bought in the past that now are on the store via the new Plus packages? I read that if for example you already own a PS3 game such as Tokyo Jungle, even if you just had standard Essential tier of Plus, you could still download it because you bought it once.

Doesn't seem to be the case though from what I'm seeing.
              You can only play PS3 games available through PS+ via streaming, you can't download them unfortunately. I already own that game and check, it just tells me to upgrade my membership. Other games have picked up that I already own them, I downloaded Abe and Resident Evil Director's Cut for instance.

Comment

I used the PS app. Thought that would be a similar search method to going on the console PS store?
                The app is rubbish. Many a time I've searched on it for something and it hasn't shown but has been on the console. The Ghost of Tsushima upgrade is a recent example.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                  You can only play PS3 games available through PS+ via streaming, you can't download them unfortunately. I already own that game and check, it just tells me to upgrade my membership. Other games have picked up that I already own them, I downloaded Abe and Resident Evil Director's Cut for instance.
                  So how do I choose to stream them if I'm on Essential?

Comment

So how do I choose to stream them if I'm on Essential?
                    You can't even if you own the games, it's a Premium perk

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                      The app is rubbish. Many a time I've searched on it for something and it hasn't shown but has been on the console. The Ghost of Tsushima upgrade is a recent example.
                      The GTA5 ps5 version didn’t even show up on the app the search is that bad on it.

Comment

Darkstalkers Resuurection seems to be missing too.
                        It's definitely there- I just had a browse, on the PS5 itself though, not the app.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                          You can't even if you own the games, it's a Premium perk
                          Ah ok. People on the net who were on Asian or US version of the service said it was possible. I dunno. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                            It's definitely there- I just had a browse, on the PS5 itself though, not the app.
                            EU store?

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                              Totally agree!!

Comment

Just read that Street Fighter 3 is also a US exclusive as well!

Comment

Working...
                                X