No announcement yet.

Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just discovered to my great joy that Machinarium is on there for free, via PS+, though I found this out by browsing through the A-Z of PS3 games, not the sales/PS+ sections. Really chuffed with finding this.

Comment

They fixed it
      Last edited by Darkstorm; 09-09-2012, 01:03. Reason: no longer applies

Comment

Am well chuffed to discover that any free game you've tried to download since you first started PS+ is sort of 'embedded' in your PS+ account, so if any of the games have vanished from the current roster, you can still download them for nothing - just brought Deus Ex HR back from the dead, thought once it was gone from +, it was gone for good.

Comment

So I've just signed up for this but I did the free month they gave you when everything went wrong, can I download things like burnout again as I downloaded it last time I had ps+

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
            So I've just signed up for this but I did the free month they gave you when everything went wrong, can I download things like burnout again as I downloaded it last time I had ps+
            Yep! You don't even need to have actually downloaded it- as long as you "bought" it free while subscribed it will be in your download history for you to redownload whenever you have renewed your plus subscription.

Comment

Try it?

Comment

You should be able to get them from your Download List in the XMB, like Laruso said.

Today! Jet Set Radio PS+ exclusive for $8.99 AND Double Dragon Neon free! Good day!

Comment

Quick bit of help chaps.

1. My PS+ lapsed a few months ago
                  2. I want to take advantage of the 25% discount today
                  3. I want to buy PS+ now, while I'm at work. Can I do this (without access to my Vita or PS3)?
                  4. Does the 25% discount apply to US accounts too?
                  5. I need to buy a US PSN card, where's the best place.

Ok, Go!

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                    Quick bit of help chaps.

1. My PS+ lapsed a few months ago
                    2. I want to take advantage of the 25% discount today
                    3. I want to buy PS+ now, while I'm at work. Can I do this (without access to my Vita or PS3)?
                    you can only purchase it on your PS3
                    link

Comment

Double dragon neon is free to PSN+ members

Was going to download when it showed me the file size - just under 2GB

Wtf - will leave it, that would take me just under a day to download

Comment

It's good , a day to download buster what you running on, I've done 4gb here in under an hour.

Comment

At best 2GB broadband maybe a day is an over exaggeration but don't want it to take 6 hours for it to be mediocre

Biggest file I've downloaded was virtua fighter final showdown and that took ages

Plus only having a launch PS3 at 55GB hard drive is being a bugger to fit all my stuff on lol

Comment

Im glad to hear you are still on a launch PS3 Buster , im on my 3rd one now, but like you say at 55GB ypu need to more choosey, its good though but maybe not 2GB good, i remember my launch ps3 had a 20 GB drive, jesus my Rockband DLC is over 30 GB, and the arcade games are just getting bigger and bigger these days.

Comment

I kept on getting a warning last night that I only had 500MB of space left so had a look and I didn't know that some save files/game files were like 6GB so cleared out some old stuff and ended up with 25GB available

Downloaded double dragon neon, command and conquer PSone and 3rd strike online edition through the night and all were finished this morning, probably around 3.5GB for all the files

In my current job I'm only home around 50 days a year so even though I bought it on launch day it's probably only been used for about a year

Comment

Any difference in signing up for ?40 on the ps3 or using a ps+ subscription card at ?30 other than a tenner cheaper.

Comment

Working...
                                X