No announcement yet.

Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the info Last question for today (promise) can accounts abe shared with PS+ content? For example can I share my PS+ content with a friend who doesnt have PS+?

Comment

I will be honest I'm not entirely sure, I would want to say yes as the ps+ games are only tied to the subscription, so the PS+ account/username/sub would have to be active on 2 separate consoles, although I'm bot sure.
      I had heard Sony were keeping an eye out for this with PS+ subs so better safe than sorry.

Comment

If you are using the same account and he/she uses your login they will be tied to your account until its removed via the website

It seems you can have 4, I've currently got my PS3, PSvita & PSP with one slot free

I've got PSN+ titles on all 3 that are linked to my one account or at least games that had a couple of quid off (abe) because I was a PSN+ member

If however you try to put it on his machine without it being linked you will not be able to play that game on his machine

For example I bought a PSP GO! and it had metal gear on it, stuck it on the memory card and tried to play it on another GO or PSP and it didn't recognise the file and wouldn't play it either because it was tied to the other machine or the machine I stuck it on wasn't linked to my account

Comment

Right, I was online today and noticed some odd items in download management.. SSFiv and SFxT .. hmm I dont even own these games.. After a restart it notifies me that these were actually patches.. WAIT a second.. Im getting patches for games that I dont even own? And at 12-20MB a patch I honestly dont think i need them taking up space...

Is there anyway to disable the automatic patching?

Comment

Originally posted by kyo_244 View Post
            Right, I was online today and noticed some odd items in download management.. SSFiv and SFxT .. hmm I dont even own these games.. After a restart it notifies me that these were actually patches.. WAIT a second.. Im getting patches for games that I dont even own? And at 12-20MB a patch I honestly dont think i need them taking up space...

Is there anyway to disable the automatic patching?
            If you've owned them before and have save/install/update data on your console, it will download updates. Just delete patches & install data and copy the saves to a memory stick and delete off the console. No more updates after that.

Or you could just do what I did and turn the auto update/sync option off.

Comment

I'm guessing KoFXIII is US PS+ only, seeing as we now have Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition & Bulletstorm?

Comment

Now is a pretty great time to get PS+, 39.99 and you got 4 amazing games you could download borderlands, infamous 2, bulletstorm and RE5, plus a host of other goodies.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                  I'm guessing KoFXIII is US PS+ only, seeing as we now have Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition & Bulletstorm?
                  Wait what? I was planning to check out KOFXIII toniight actually u mean we dont get it over here?? I already have RE5 gold and I hate bulletstorm

Comment

Yup US only. for me I find the US PSN to be better than the PAL one. Slightly cheaper too

Comment

Seems odd that they would offer different titles to each region.. why not just offer the same titles accross the board?
                      Last edited by kyo_244; 13-10-2012, 08:28.

Comment

because people like different type of games

im sure the top selling genre's here (minus fifa etc) are different to the USA and certainly different to JPN

The amount of amazing games JPN PSN has got is incredible (Harmful park etc)

Comment

Don't see much mention of it but the excellent Hell Yeah! is available for free on PS+, DLed it early in the week and the 8-10hrs or so it takes to complete are an absolute joy...don't expect a massive amount of complexity, it's just a very 2D action-platform-shootery thing that robs elements from practically ALL genres of videogames of the past n' present, it's basically a love letter to gaming.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                            because people like different type of games

im sure the top selling genre's here (minus fifa etc) are different to the USA and certainly different to JPN

The amount of amazing games JPN PSN has got is incredible (Harmful park etc)
                            Dont suppose I can just switch my region to US and have access to all the american PS+ titles then?

Comment

you can have mulriple accounts - you just have to buy PSN cards from ebay to cover the other regions

Fuse had a UK and JPN account and let me play harmful park when i last visited - good times

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                                you can have mulriple accounts - you just have to buy PSN cards from ebay to cover the other regions

Fuse had a UK and JPN account and let me play harmful park when i last visited - good times
                                Thats interesting.. so I'd have to purchase a whole new PS+ membership for said accound? I couldnt just switch region on the existing one and use that membership?

I don't know.. buying 2 memberships seems a bit much..

Comment

Working...
                                X