No announcement yet.

Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NA membership is CDN$49.99/year for me FYI. I can sort you out with NA PSN cards if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryss View Post
      NA membership is CDN$49.99/year for me FYI. I can sort you out with NA PSN cards if needed.
      Thanks mate, ill definately keep that in mind..

Last question, say I make an american account and download the US PS+ exclusives.. that means I wont be able to play them on my uk account even if they are on the same console correct? A bit crap since I would like to keep all game progress/trophies on one account..

Sorry but Im still relatively new to PS3

Comment

Anything you d/l thru your US PSN+ account will work fine with your uk account, that's how I get mine :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
          Anything you d/l thru your US PSN+ account will work fine with your uk account, that's how I get mine :thumbs:
          Well thats quite cool.. didn't expect that to work actually KOF here I come!

Comment

So... I can create a US account and get all their PS+ stuff without paying extra for a US membership? I may need to get me one!

Comment

No I'm pretty sure you still need to sub to PS+ for each region, just you can play the other region games on your UK psn account.

Comment

You can play PSN+ stuff from one account on another only if both users are setup on the same PS3 I believe - it isn't that the accounts are linked in any way.

Comment

So if I subscribe to PS+ UK and have a JPN account, I can download Japanese PS+ content??

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                    So if I subscribe to PS+ UK and have a JPN account, I can download Japanese PS+ content??
                    No.

Not unless you also subscribe to the JPN PS+.

Comment

Jesus H., what on earth has happened to PS+ after the update?????!!!!

It was a bit untidy before but worked well enough, now it stutters like f*ck and gets delayed to buggery when you try to flick through the game selections, you can be waiting 30secs+ at a time to switch pages, it's horrendous.

It's so awful, I dread even opening the damn thing now. Still, at least I'll spend less dosh, my mate said to me I'd never fill a 320gig PS3, I managed it in under six months.

Comment

So where are the new PS Plus games? Dont they update every month?

Comment

Can you pay for plus with wallet funds?

Comment

Yup..

Comment

November 6th new game added will be Crysis 2.

Comment

So just one game..? wont we be getting anymore downloadable games? Like Hell Yeah, Double Dragon etc... maybe some sega goodness like gunstar heroes? or code veronica.. ?

Yes I am getting greedy.. but Im a paying customer gimme games!!

Comment

Working...
                                X