No announcement yet.

Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been hinted on the blog that next months PS+ games selection AND annual change over to new core PS+ titles will be very PS3 focused. Clear some space

Comment

Sorry dude, what are the 'core PS+' titles?

Either way it looks like I'm going to be needing a new hard drive.

Comment

On PS3, LBP2, Infamous, Motorstorm Apocalypse and maybe something else. For Vita it's Uncharted: Golden Abyss and Gravity Rush.

The Vita games you get are sooo much better. I'm looking forward to new PS3 titles, Infamous and Motorstorm Apocalypse are wack.

Comment

Demon's Souls free today isn't it?

Comment

Yes. And also Ico & Shadow of the Colossus HD and Kingdoms of Amalur.

Comment

Amazing. I'll have Kingdoms I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
                Go to XMB /Game Data Utilty, plus all the games youve installed can be seen with a tap of triangle to see info. No you wont lose BC.
                Thanks, Mr. Bubbles!

I'd installed Fallout 3, so I uninstalled that and I was able to download Demon's Souls.

I've just had a look at the Wiki. It may as well be in German.

start by going to 4-1 and acquire the Crescent Falchion, then unlock the vendor and purchase the Leather Armour. (Good protection and low weight) Also note, if you need more basic mats. Shards of Hardstone/Sharpstone are purchasable from the vendor in 2-1. Large Shards of Hardstone/Sharpstone are purchasable from the vendor in 2-2 also dropped by the Phalanx minions in 1-2 if you haven?t beaten 2-1 yet.
                Say what?

I'm going to die, aren't I?

Comment

Can I stack on a trial on top of my current sub?

Comment

No you can't. Can stack a sub on a trial but not the other way round.

Comment

Ah fair enough but once my sub runs out I can use a trial right?

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                        Amazing. I'll have Kingdoms I reckon.
                        It's an excellent game, very much underrated - I managed to sink over 60 hours in to it on Xbox360, well worth the download, even though it's 16 Gigs.

Comment

I was up far too late playing Thomas Was Not Alone before realising I could set the PS3 to turn off after downloading Demon's Souls!

Great Little game!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            Demon's Souls!

Great Little game!
                            Love out of context quotes.

Comment

Ha! You know what I mean, you full spec doofus!

Comment

PS Plus is too good. I don't even have time to play all these games. Plus they keep selecting stuff I'm about to buy and putting it up on there. Maybe the best value gaming of all time lol.

Love the focus on Japanese titles too. Ideal. The only niggle I have is that PSP games aren't included (I know PS+ was never launched on PSP). It would be a really bonus for PSV users though, especially since they've run through practically every game on the system now.

Comment

Working...
                                X